Face your chaos, know who you are!
#213022 by soundsofentropy
Thu Sep 17, 2009 2:00 pm
wasabi_time wrote:This probably has been asked before.... but when the box set comes does anyone think we may get a mastered version of this song? It fucking RULES.

Doubt it. Devin said it was what first thought he wanted Ki to sound like. Then he took a different direction. I think it is what it is; not much hope for more production.
#213109 by Wander
Fri Sep 18, 2009 1:01 pm
Yeah, it's a bit too quiet, cause there is no mastering...

But it's an amazing song anyway. I think it's actually an album worth track, but Dev thought otherwise. Still cool we got it for free.
#213141 by The Dev
Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:28 pm
Yeah for sure!

There's quite a few bonus tracks that didn't make the cut for Addicted as well, when the box set comes out, all the bonus stuff will be mastered and released.

d
#213147 by the_s_rabbit
Fri Sep 18, 2009 11:23 pm
That's awesome. Forgive me, and maybe it's cuz I have 5-yr old daughters...but

With Addicted having such a positive vibe and just being straight up no BS "let's rock", I can't help but think that one of the bonus tracks is going to be,

"Life's what you make it, so let's make it rock!"

:D
#213176 by Jormungandr
Sat Sep 19, 2009 9:57 am
Can't wait to buy all the individual albums as they're released, then get that big ass box full of extra stuff! Gon be neat!
#213180 by Wander
Sat Sep 19, 2009 10:34 am
Jormungandr wrote:Can't wait to buy all the individual albums as they're released, then get that big ass box full of extra stuff! Gon be neat!

I'm gonna do the exact same thing!
#213190 by Naz
Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:13 pm
Seeing as the box set seems like a certainty at present, any idea on how much I need to be saving for it? I certainly don't wish to miss it if 'tis limited edition simply due to a lack of funds... :sad:
#224728 by biomech1
Sat Nov 14, 2009 4:22 pm
Where do you get the copy of this song from? Im stoked that it will be mastered and released, but I need a copy NOW...I heard it on youtube, its beautiful...
#230591 by Ravonite
Tue Jan 05, 2010 5:38 pm
The Dev wrote:Yeah for sure!

There's quite a few bonus tracks that didn't make the cut for Addicted as well, when the box set comes out, all the bonus stuff will be mastered and released.

d

is this including the version of Om you were going to do? :D