The time has come to forget all the bullshit and ROCK!
#314081 by LeperMessiah1170
Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:42 am
swervedriver wrote:It's the pissy dark days before christmas.

I was scared away from this thread for a couple days. I was afraid Octillus was gonna backhand me for talking out of line, again.
#314090 by Meh
Sun Dec 16, 2012 9:33 am
Found the Celine Dion song. Would love to hear any Cher song closer to Take My Ego.

[youtube]4sag2z3PzaU[/youtube]
#314095 by Octillus
Sun Dec 16, 2012 11:19 am
sigh. Look, I never said it didn't sound like Celine Dion. I'm not familiar with Celine Dion, I've never been familiar with Celine Dion (other than *shudder* My Heart Will Go On)

All I was saying, was that when I heard it, it reminded me of Cher. With subjective information like that, there's nothing to prove! I'm not trying to dispute you dude, nor was I ever. All I was trying to say what that song reminded me of. You guys were the ones that had to be right about what the song reminded ME of.

Sometimes I wonder why I bother.
#314103 by Meh
Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:05 pm
Octillus wrote:You guys were the ones that had to be right about what the song reminded ME of.

Incorrect, in relation to you all I said was "Celine Dion I think he meant". I was just wondering if there was another song by Cher that is like Take My Ego. Now either you're too pissy to share that info or Cher popped into your head upon hearing it for the first time, but it wasn't any particular song. In which case the vagueness created a reasonable misunderstanding.
#314104 by Octillus
Sun Dec 16, 2012 12:13 pm
Meh wrote:
Octillus wrote:You guys were the ones that had to be right about what the song reminded ME of.

Incorrect, in relation to you all I said was "Celine Dion I think he meant". I was just wondering if there was another song by Cher that is like Take My Ego. Now either you're too pissy to share that info or Cher popped into your head upon hearing it for the first time, but it wasn't any particular song. In which case the vagueness created a reasonable misunderstanding.

It's the latter, and werd. I was thinking something around the late 90s when she had her last big come back. Not Turn Back Time but something along those lines.

SO THEN, I THINK WE ARE READY TO BURY THAT PILE OF HATCHETS? Because I'm seriously tired of talking about this.
#314122 by pandemic
Mon Dec 17, 2012 2:55 am
swervedriver wrote:
pandemic wrote:
LicoriceLain wrote:Hmmm, I love how anytime he does something goofy, it is by default awful in peoples eyes. :P Personally, I find it better than some of the Epiclouder tracks yall keep raving about. *cough*Love Tonight*cough*

couldn't agree with you more.

and i love how the topic i created has people arguing with eachother. muhahhaha! muhaha!

You evil internet genius you. :P

#314369 by No OnE
Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:19 pm
the levels of cheese in this song have successfully hardened my stool! neither a good or bad thing, that's just the way it is :D
#314400 by LicoriceLain
Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:19 pm
Octillus wrote:sigh. Look, I never said it didn't sound like Celine Dion. I'm not familiar with Celine Dion, I've never been familiar with Celine Dion (other than *shudder* My Heart Will Go On).

The more dudes bitch about that song, the less (the song) bothers me.
#314406 by Octillus
Fri Dec 28, 2012 3:47 pm
LicoriceLain wrote:
Octillus wrote:sigh. Look, I never said it didn't sound like Celine Dion. I'm not familiar with Celine Dion, I've never been familiar with Celine Dion (other than *shudder* My Heart Will Go On).

The more dudes bitch about that song, the less (the song) bothers me.

Haha well now that song is hardly a problem but I'm pretty sure I have a few years on you and I remember being tormented by it forever in middle school
#314410 by LicoriceLain
Fri Dec 28, 2012 4:01 pm
Just because I was 6/7 at the time doesn't mean I don't remember it. I remember hating the movie far more than the song (sorry, but Cameron is on the same level as Bay in my eyes). That booooooring piece of garbage just wouldn't get to the point and I actually was kinda underwhelmed by the spectacle itself.

Anyway, I have yet to hear anyone say a nice thing about that song in the 15 years since so n my eyes it is underrated in a sense. ;)
#314426 by swervedriver
Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 am
There is a more subdued version of that song, which was played at my grandfather's funeral a few years ago. It was a nice moment there.
#315648 by Garrie
Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:33 pm
Does anybody here have the original file for this song and would be willing to e-mail/dropbox it to me or something :)?

i.e. any luck dogs who were VIPs at the show!

I have the rip from the youtube video, but would be nice to have better quality. It is a mesmerising track!
#315760 by catharsis
Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:27 pm
LicoriceLain wrote:I only like "Believe" and "Whoa No!" from Epiclouder? ;)

that makes me sad
#315957 by KeasbyNights
Fri Mar 15, 2013 12:43 am
I think Buddha Bidet is filthy pop nonsense.

And I love it.
#316481 by LicoriceLain
Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:08 pm
I have grown to like "Quietus" and "Heatwave" as well.