Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#260589 by Gerg
Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:07 pm
mrbean667 wrote:Mustn't... read... reviews...

have...the...same...feeling...

you know, the urge to put three dots between the words
#260593 by mymomlikesdogs
Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:20 pm
I happened to read the review and it just gets me more excited than spoiling it for me. Even if the album does end up getting leaked I'm gonna be patient and wait for the official release.
Although I could see myself listening to just one song.....just one.....maybe....
#260597 by LeperMessiah1170
Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:46 pm
mymomlikesdogs wrote:I happened to read the review and it just gets me more excited than spoiling it for me. Even if the album does end up getting leaked I'm gonna be patient and wait for the official release.
Although I could see myself listening to just one song.....just one.....maybe....

You could listen to Juular, that should be the single.
#260601 by mymomlikesdogs
Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:54 pm
LeperMessiah1170 wrote:
mymomlikesdogs wrote:I happened to read the review and it just gets me more excited than spoiling it for me. Even if the album does end up getting leaked I'm gonna be patient and wait for the official release.

You could listen to Juular, that should be the single.

Yeah that's what I thought too.

Since it's going to be the single and all, plus I'm also looking forward to that song in particular, sounds very Elfman-esque in the orchestrated parts.
#260602 by Bookwyrm83
Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:55 pm
Reviews are a temptation that I will resist. But if a song were to be leaked, well...
And Ihsahn is on Juular, so all the more reason to listen.
#260604 by Mr.J
Wed Mar 30, 2011 7:56 pm
mymomlikesdogs wrote:Although I could see myself listening to just one song.....just one.....maybe....

Hahahahah!!
#260619 by Gerg
Thu Mar 31, 2011 2:20 am
mymomlikesdogs wrote:Although I could see myself listening to just one song.....just one.....maybe....

Haha, i didn't even notice that :p
#260620 by mikkomallikas
Thu Mar 31, 2011 3:20 am
Hhh-mm, just wondering how did the guys from Radiometal get the promos already? Just asked from the record company and they told me that they are not yet available.
#260630 by shredi knight
Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:12 am
To anyone complaining about Google Translator/it being in French - All you have to do is click on the Union Jack symbol at the upper top right of the page and it puts it in English (the Decon review anyway, the Ghost review disappears for me when I click).
#260631 by Octillus
Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:42 am
If the albums are due June 20th this is pretty ridiculously early. I have plans for how I want to spend the release day, so leaking too early will totally belittle that. :(
#260636 by Gerg
Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:24 am
I gonna order them, wait, and when they arrive lock myself in for a week
#260638 by Faffy
Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:40 am
I like the fact that the albums will be released two weeks after my final exam. Perfect timing, even when taking leaks into account. :D (wouldn't wanna associate the most epic albums of 2011 with the gruesomeness of exam reading)
#260649 by Negoba
Thu Mar 31, 2011 9:55 am
Devin tweeted about the splattering diarrhea review...the butt humor made me think maybe he wrote parts of the review himself as a joke.

It does seem strange for a review to come out so early.

I'm one of the few old codgers who has never gotten an early leak copy of anything. Probably my own ineptitude than anything, but I'm not starting now. Anyone know where to buy the albums where the greatest proportion of my cash goes to Devin or the band?
#260653 by Gerg
Thu Mar 31, 2011 10:26 am
Negoba wrote:Devin tweeted about the splattering diarrhea review...the butt humor made me think maybe he wrote parts of the review himself as a joke.

It does seem strange for a review to come out so early.

I'm one of the few old codgers who has never gotten an early leak copy of anything. Probably my own ineptitude than anything, but I'm not starting now. Anyone know where to buy the albums where the greatest proportion of my cash goes to Devin or the band?

Yeah i would like to know that too. I guess his website should do the trick though