Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#286688 by bugas
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:32 pm
JuZ wrote:Wow.

Well that was all completely unnecessary. Glad you've calmed down a little. :|

i blame Tyroshai for carrying on and "terroizer" for making me pumped with anger. again sorry. i can only hope u all see where im coming from even if i am a asshole.
#286689 by Tyroshai
Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:40 pm
bugas wrote:
JuZ wrote:Wow.

Well that was all completely unnecessary. Glad you've calmed down a little. :|

i blame Tyroshai for carrying on and "terroizer" for making me pumped with anger. again sorry. i can only hope u all see where im coming from even if i am a asshole.

Well, my apologies for pointing out the rules you were continually breaking. As for your repeated attacks here and elsewhere, I'm more than happy to shrug them off since I wholeheartedly don't care. Haters gonna hate. :roll:
#286695 by Octillus
Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:59 pm
Good god. It's probably for the best I was out eating wuss sushi (vegetarian)

What a special person.

Point is, when the issue's no longer current, the song can be posted.
#286715 by Tang
Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:30 pm
Coma Divine wrote:Ladies and Gentlemen, bugas has left the building. :evil:

were you listening to Terrorizer, OMFG, and Shitstorm all at the same time while banning? That's what I would've done.

WDIJDSSDKFKJWERUDD(@#$(*DFDDFA BAN
#286716 by orbsonb
Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:56 pm
Terrorizer sounds much more like SYL than anything else on Decon...probably why it was called 'Mad at my Dad"
#286826 by OnslaughtSix
Sun Nov 06, 2011 4:42 pm
Are there lyrics with the issue? Can we maybe bug Dev when he gets back from tour...? All I can really make out is the fuckawesome GOD SAVE THE QUEEEEEN part.
#286855 by sylkicks
Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:42 pm
Lord, I picked a crazy weekend to be away from civilization apparently; sorry about the idiotic douche bag Steph, good ban if I ever saw one.

That being said, new track is sweet.
#286978 by mrbean667
Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:51 pm
I am a little bemused reading the last few pages, it's the first case of blatant idiocy I've seen here since I joined.

Anyways, Terrorizer is something else! Sounds like Dev is giving a nod to his early Napalm Death influences.
#287104 by Manwards
Tue Nov 08, 2011 1:57 pm
Haven't had the chance to listen to the song on headphones yet, to fully get my head around it, but yeah, I like it so far. Brutal verses, a nice singalong chorus (especially with me being British), some insane screams, and it's all over before you get tired of it. I agree with the person who said it sounded like a modern day SYL: brutal but not necessarily angry. "I am a fucking nerd", indeed! Aren't we all?
#288253 by prof. wedgie
Thu Nov 17, 2011 1:21 pm
I've got the terrorizer with Dev on the cover (215?) but the cd that comes with it doesn't have the track?
#291259 by OnslaughtSix
Mon Dec 12, 2011 7:17 am
Having heard the demo, I can see why not. There's still some great parts of it (love the curse-laden ranting at the end!) but overall I think Terrorizer is better.