Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#272239 by 2fat2furious
Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:32 am
Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there also a track called Brown Man that Devin said didn't fit with decon so its just going on the boxset? I've seen no talks of it here so I was wondering if I was crazy
#272243 by 2fat2furious
Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:37 am
I was more so just questioning why, as far as I have seen at least, there had been no discussion of it but a lot about Ho Krll
#272247 by No OnE
Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:58 am
I've wondered too. The beginning of the 2nd half of Decon kind of reminds me of it, right after he realises that the whole time he's been analyzing a stupid cheeseburger, when he's yelling stuff like "its like sex, and its like violence, and drugs, and (?), and beets, and (?), and breasts, and children, and work, and money, and death, and (?), and fame, and fortune, and ego, and BEER! Did you say beer? BEER! BEER! BEER! BEER!" I can't make out all of it, even with the CD version and awesome headphones :lol:

But I'm sure I didn't hear any BROWNMAN or BOOBIES!! I figure that those would be the signature of Brownman :D It's pry a footnote song like Ho Krll, so he left it off the album. We'll see!
#272322 by frog
Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:08 pm
I'm pretty sure Brownman was deferred to Z2. Now that Z2 doesn't seem to be happening, I'd guess it's going on the box set.

Ho Krll is getting discussed since it's out there. Brownman wasn't the only one that didn't make it - what of Mad at my Dad or Traestorz? Were those parts of TMM? Besides, Devin mentioned a double album version of Decon at one point in addition to Ghost, so there's got to be lots of leftovers. I don't think a double Decon would have been possible to handle... Considering that only 4 songs from the Ghost sessions have been left unreleased and that what has been released already adds up to nearly an hour and 45 minutes, while what's been released from the Decon sessions still fits on one disc, I'd guess that there's still lots of Decon to be heard. I guess the Decon double could have been two short albums, unlike Ghost...
#272379 by metmass
Fri Jun 24, 2011 7:57 am
frog wrote:what of Mad at my Dad or Traestorz? Were those parts of TMM?

I don't know about Traestorz, but there were vids of recording Mad at my Dad and frankly it didn't sound like anything on the album. It had this sort of thrash/grindcore feel to it.
#272388 by static2
Fri Jun 24, 2011 8:26 am
the only thing i've seen about Traestorz is that it was "the long song," which, to me, says it was the working title for Le Masturbatour.
#272398 by Octillus
Fri Jun 24, 2011 9:26 am
static2 wrote:the only thing i've seen about Traestorz is that it was "the long song," which, to me, says it was the working title for Le Masturbatour.

The booklet in the CD has Greg Puciato being thanked for Traestorz. I think that solves it.
#272833 by mekahdexa
Mon Jun 27, 2011 12:35 pm
Octillus wrote:
static2 wrote:the only thing i've seen about Traestorz is that it was "the long song," which, to me, says it was the working title for Le Masturbatour.

The booklet in the CD has Greg Puciato being thanked for Traestorz. I think that solves it.

If I recall correctly, somebody mentioned that Traestorz had "trance beats" so I think it's the electronic dance section in particular.

That is, way back when Dev played a demo of a Deconstruction song at a gig.
#273034 by stubear280
Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:00 am
I was really excited for this songs, because I was stoked for "BOOOOOBIES"