Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#272138 by GladiatorUA
Wed Jun 22, 2011 8:55 pm
Apple... iTunes... U MAD?!
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/decons ... st-deluxe/
My sick mind started to search for the new names for not so obvious title of the song. For now, on top of the list is The Mighty Menstruator... But we can also have The Mighty Moderator, The Mighty Muffinator or even The Mighty Muffler...
Search for a new meaning of The Mighty M*********r!
#272163 by Lettuce
Thu Jun 23, 2011 3:19 am
Had a bunch of boardies over last week, we were calling it the Wicked Wanker.

Had to laugh though; Masturbator censored, yet in the sample clip for Deconstruction you can hear Dev belt out "PENIS!"

They're not swear words! Fucksake Apple!
#272432 by antikythera
Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:34 pm
Lettuce wrote:Had a bunch of boardies over last week, we were calling it the Wicked Wanker.

Had to laugh though; Masturbator censored, yet in the sample clip for Deconstruction you can hear Dev belt out "PENIS!"

Apple is just lucky they didn't accidently pick the section where Devn screams "BUTTSEX!" lmao.
#272445 by Jaglavak
Fri Jun 24, 2011 6:18 pm
antikythera wrote:
Lettuce wrote:Had a bunch of boardies over last week, we were calling it the Wicked Wanker.

Apple is just lucky they didn't accidently pick the section where Devn screams "BUTTSEX!" lmao.

Wait, seriously?! I can't believe I haven't caught that... and here I was chuckling just hearing him yell 'wank!' right before the solo at the end of Planet of the Apes. What part of the song does he say it?

...and, on topic - stupid that itunes censored the title; masturbation/masturbator/masturbatory/etc aren't swear words. And, seriously, what are the chances that some poor little unsuspecting kid would stumble on Deconstruction anyways? Let alone that song? I get that kind of language is inappropriate to some people, but it seems a bit much to actually bleep the title.
#272791 by barackobaka
Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:04 am
Jaglavak wrote:hearing him yell 'wank!' right before the solo at the end of Planet of the Apes

haha oh man, can't believe I missed that! classic.