Stand
Juular
Planet Of The Apes
Sumeria
The Mighty Masturbator
Pandemic
Deconstruction
Poltergeist

My question is, What happened to songs like Ho Krll and Cheeseburger?
Were they just combined into other songs? I understand that Cheeseburger and Deconstruction are very similar and it is possible that the first "Half" of the song Deconstruction could be Cheeseburger. But i don't know.
I saw a twitter update a long time ago that said something like: Working on a little song and dance called "Ho Krll". That name caught my eye and i was excited, so when i saw the final track list i was a little sad. But anyone have any ideas where they went?
#270173 by orbsonb
Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:27 pm
i think those songs will probably show up on a bonus in the box set. there was originally enough material envisioned for Decon to make it a double album, but Devin reconsidered the idea because he thought it would be "too much," or words to that effect.
#270176 by Lettuce
Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:32 pm
I believe Cheeseburger is now just the title track. Hold on to your knickers, the boxset will have all! And it will be BADASS.
#270177 by bonekrap44
Sun Jun 05, 2011 8:35 pm
Any idea as to when that will be released? I've already pre-orderded Decon+Ghost, but i don't mind having 2 copies of all of DTP.
#270188 by Faffy
Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:58 pm
I would guess that Deconstruction turned into Praise the Lowered, and Cheeseburger turned into Deconstruction.
Ho Krll is the mystery here. :P
So yeah.. I'm crossing my fingers, toes and eyes for the boxset - which nobody knows exactly when will be released, but I think it's safe to say that it'll be next year if the November shows are gonna be included.
#270228 by Ultimetalhead
Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:04 am
I'm pretty sure Ho Krll is the dance section of Masturbator. He said it was techno. Though, maybe it was a prologue of sorts that Masturbator would eventually capitalize upon. I dunno.

Deconstruction is Cheeseburger, completely. I remember the discussion where Dev changed the name.
#270388 by static2
Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:47 pm
unsure, but "Ho Krll" is unreleased so far, methinks. here's my Wikipedia post that was later edited out:
Unused tracks or titles revealed from the album's recording include "Save the World," "Illuminati," "Mad at My Dad," "Morbid," "Brownman," "Turning Black," "The Universe," and "Ho Krll." The working title for "The Mighty Masturbator" appears to be "TraeStorz." The working title for "Deconstruction" was "Cheeseburger." One of the unused titles may be a working title for "Sumeria," which did not appear on the whiteboard tracklist.

i've since come to the conclusion that "Save the World" is likely the part of "The Mighty Masturbator" that prominently features its title as a lyric.
#270501 by ctfod
Thu Jun 09, 2011 6:06 am
I would imagine Cheeseburger + Decon combined together, and Masturbator is made up of several different working titles, maybe including Ho Krll?

I'd like to know what happened to Traestorz. It would be cool to see the vid of Dev jamming to it again. Still, when the boxset gets put out at the end of the year, maybe we'll know for sure then.

EDIT: Shit man, just saw Ho Krll is a bonus track on the iTunes version of Decon.
#270633 by AppleQueso
Fri Jun 10, 2011 10:56 am
Lettuce wrote:Aaah'm wondering if it has anything to do with O.H Krill...

http://www.beyondweird.com/ufos/OH_Kril ... _1988.html If ya dunnow about it...

Also, CATFOOD, YOU COMING TO THE GOLDEN GODS? We're having a queue picnic!

As often as Devin's mentioned and referenced aliens in his music? The title probably does.

Knowing Devin though, the title probably has virtually nothing to do with the lyrics.
#270691 by _oppuld
Sat Jun 11, 2011 7:29 am
Yeah I was going to mention HO Krll being a reference to a type of "Grey" (remember The Greys on ZTO). He's apparently from a type of greys with large noses who came to earth demanding to be called Omnipotent Highness Krlll and was instead called Original Hostage Krlll by the US gov'n. Sumerian is the oldest language spoken on earth and is believed to have alien origins. In Sumerian culture there are numerous references to aliens in sculptures and scriptures.

Look into this stuff if you are curious about the truth and what has been covered up. Countless former government officials have come out confirming what has been speculated by the public since around the time of the Roswell crash. Although I was pretty damn sure about the existence of aliens (not just out there, but HERE), it wasn't until quit recently that I confirmed a lot of what I had believed.
#270701 by bonekrap44
Sat Jun 11, 2011 9:25 am
Thats some intresting stuff man, wanna put a link to some of that? i could really read into that. And that does make alot of sence.