Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#270134 by Drowd
Sun Jun 05, 2011 10:05 am
Anybody figured what Ziltoid says during the carnival at the end of The Mighty Masturbator ?
#270145 by Joelieo
Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:20 am
"See the child, stare vacuously at the infinite void.
You young lad, come forward, see the vagina faced lady!
Two for one! Indeed!

Ladies and gentlemen, the rapture of my testicular fortitude"... something something something..

Can't figure out any more.. :lol:

OH APART FROM "Flatulence ladies and gentlemen; free of charge!" Love that line.
#270347 by Octillus
Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:01 am
Bamonte wrote:Is it actually Ziltoid speaking, I thought he was one of the attractions at the carnival, no?

he says he's the host. The ringmaster, so to speak.
#270348 by Bamonte
Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:18 am
Octillus wrote:
Bamonte wrote:Is it actually Ziltoid speaking, I thought he was one of the attractions at the carnival, no?

he says he's the host. The ringmaster, so to speak.

I see, I think I need a better set of headphones, failing that better ears :D
#272151 by Aeolian
Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:13 pm
Say what you will about the humor of the fart sounds in Deconstruction...but the "AMEN!" in The Mighty Masturbator makes me laugh every damn time. It's the perfect capper to the freaking ridiculousness of the carnival section.
#272420 by KevShmev
Fri Jun 24, 2011 1:01 pm
Aeolian wrote:Say what you will about the humor of the fart sounds in Deconstruction...but the "AMEN!" in The Mighty Masturbator makes me laugh every damn time. It's the perfect capper to the freaking ridiculousness of the carnival section.

It actually makes me smile every single time. Ya know, that kind of "I can't believe how this awesome is" smile. 8)
#273390 by No OnE
Fri Jul 01, 2011 9:38 pm

Yeah, Dev brought Ziltoid in as one of the many guests on this album :D He is a famed pop star who is as talented as Jennifer Lopez & Celine Dion, after all.