Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#271826 by elvendio
Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:43 pm
elvendio wrote:Wasn't there supposed to be some download links made available today for the ppl who did the pre order package?

1) Drench
2) Mend
3) Fall
4) Watch You

Got it!
#271939 by djskrimp
Wed Jun 22, 2011 2:22 am
Sinkharmony wrote:The thing about farting I want to know is...

How come when Devin farts in my girlfriend's ears, she thinks it's awesome. Yet when I fart halfway across the room it's gross!

Pffft, rock star double standards.

Yours aren't in key.
#272040 by Negoba
Wed Jun 22, 2011 11:26 am
So I declined to download the albums early, got the pre-order special edition, and I'm missing a song! Grrrr.....

Ho Krll should have been included with the Ghost download tracks, which I certainly appreciated with the package.

Someone had uploaded Decon to youtube and I listened when the leak first dropped, but I'm just now listening to the album in its entirety.

My overall impression is that this is one of Devin's best works ever. But....it takes along time to get going. "Stand" is way too long. There are great aspects to the song, but it just doesn't do it for me. "Praise the Lowered" already did a fine job as a ramp up, we didn't need another one. When "Juular" hits my whole body goes "Yeaaaah." This really may be one of the definitive Dev tracks. It's friggin fantastic. Most of the meat of the album comes during the 3 other long tracks, and they're all over. I like them alot but it's going to take more listens to absorb. "Sumeria" is great. I'll be reviewing within a few weeks.
#272053 by ppinkham
Wed Jun 22, 2011 12:14 pm
Negoba wrote:So I declined to download the albums early, got the pre-order special edition, and I'm missing a song! Grrrr.....

Ho Krll should have been included with the Ghost download tracks, which I certainly appreciated with the package.

Ho Krll is part of the iTunes downloads only as an extra track on 'Deconstruction.'