Woah! Good lord, it's a cheeseburger!!!
#258283 by Helge-Uwe
Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:28 am
woah... what a concept. I like it very much, it's great indeed. great depth (charge).

It reminds me fairly of quantum physics and the theory of relativity which inevitably leads to seeing things completely different than before. but I'm not sure at all if Dev ever has been into that kind of stuff.
#258284 by Negoba
Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:31 am
The Dev wrote:My spiritual practices:

Try not to be an asshole.

Try not to think too much.

dev

(failure is imminent on both counts for the most part...)

That's plenty ambitious...

And we fans have benefited quite a bit on your failure on those counts over the years. I'm not in a hurry for you to fulfill that quest.

Lyrics look awesome, look forward to the record.
#258285 by djskrimp
Wed Mar 09, 2011 9:34 am

dev

Can't be a failure if you keep trying. Failing is quitting, in my book. And, after 6 deployments in 17 years in the military, "trying" is one of the most important tools you can every utilize.
#258289 by Lettuce
Wed Mar 09, 2011 10:26 am

dev

Ah that's where I've been going wrong. I'm an asshole because I don't think at all C:

I don't think about stuff, so I never worry about stuff. It's probably the worst thing I should be doing; but hey it works for me and I'm nearly always in a good mood 8) But I also tend to laugh at everything, and that's not good if you live next a hospital, fam.
#258299 by The Dev
Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:33 pm
Don't be afraid. It needs to say what it says.

it's like ...

HHEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! ....listen to Ghost :)
#258303 by Lettuce
Wed Mar 09, 2011 12:55 pm
So it's like a big scary looking dog that'll probably lick you to death? I like it B)
#258311 by deanmachine
Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:43 pm
I could see a day where these 4 albums morph into some obscenely awesome insane broadway play. I guess the starring role would have to played by Robin Williams or someone of the like.....
#258313 by Phase
Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:47 pm
Without the context of music, these sound like teh ramblings of the mad man outside a shopping centre. In a good way.
#258314 by Lettuce
Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:49 pm
It kinda is though. I once got chased by a tramp in Brixton wanting to "suckle my titty" D:

If I ever met a tramp saying shit like the Decon lyrics, I'd think he was Jesus or something.
#258336 by mrbean667
Wed Mar 09, 2011 7:35 pm
Dev, those are really cool insights. It helped me to understand the aim of Decon just a little better than I already did (not at all).