Face your chaos, know who you are!
#207548 by GuyOne
Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:00 am
I meant Tobylove to make this style art of all the artists taking part in Devin Townsend Project when all 4 albums are complete and all the member photos are already taken.
#207550 by Tobylove
Wed Jul 29, 2009 1:29 am
like i said, it would be a pleasure and an honour to do some stuff for dev'. Im not trying to find work here and there. its just that I'm into dev's music since Vai's " Sex and religion", i got the "heavy things" in 1995 when it was out, since then…never been disapointed. His music inspired me to do this stuff. thats it.
#207590 by swervedriver
Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:14 am
Tobylove wrote:i ll put the information about the recording session like in the KI cd and will credit the photographs of course… i have Erich Saide for some photos, dont know if he made all four im using.

The Dev wrote:Eric took my photo...Omer Cordell took the others.

Looking mighty fine btw!
#208105 by ryanlkab
Sat Aug 01, 2009 2:22 pm
wow!!! good work... I would love to see what you could come up with for the omega experiment... (if you would be interested) contact us on the link below to see how much you would charge... as of now we are broke, but you never know when funding will come along :)
#208109 by Tobylove
Sat Aug 01, 2009 3:08 pm
It would be a pleasure since i liked to listen to what you guys do.
Unfortunatly I dont have a MySpace account, cant contact you there.
But in the artwork I made, there is my email adress, we can discuss what your visual project is about. 8)
And dont worry about the price, I have a job… I do this kinda stuff for pleasure. We'll figure a nice price though :drink: