Face your chaos, know who you are!
#208126 by Nathan_lol
Sat Aug 01, 2009 5:41 pm
Devy, spelled Devy! wrote:

ENNNUHHHENNNHHHH

Ew wat? xD

Oh, you know exactly what I mean. It's 2 AM and you're half asleep watching reruns of the news, and all is well. Suddenly the sound cuts out and is replaced by "ENNNNNNNNUUHHHEENNHHHHH ENNNNNNUUUHHENNHHHHH this is a test brought to you by (what everu county you live in) if this were an actual emergency, this would be playing ENNNNNUEEEENNNNHHHHHH ENNNNNNNUUUUEEEEEENNNNNHHHHHHHH" and it repeats about twenty times. Every time I here that noise, I shit myself and then my stool is liquefied, somehow.
#208178 by Abydost
Sun Aug 02, 2009 5:43 am
Nathan_lol wrote:

ENNNUHHHENNNHHHH

Ew wat? xD

Oh, you know exactly what I mean. It's 2 AM and you're half asleep watching reruns of the news, and all is well. Suddenly the sound cuts out and is replaced by "ENNNNNNNNUUHHHEENNHHHHH ENNNNNNUUUHHENNHHHHH this is a test brought to you by (what everu county you live in) if this were an actual emergency, this would be playing ENNNNNUEEEENNNNHHHHHH ENNNNNNNUUUUEEEEEENNNNNHHHHHHHH" and it repeats about twenty times. Every time I here that noise, I shit myself and then my stool is liquefied, somehow.

We don't have that here. :D
#208221 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Sun Aug 02, 2009 11:11 am
Nathan_lol wrote:

ENNNUHHHENNNHHHH

Ew wat? xD

Yeah those weird emergency broadcast systems? 'This is a test, it is only a test.'

I finally watched the video how it was meant to be viewed, and it was really unsettling. All alone in my room at 3am with flashing images of cryptic extra-terrestrials and whatnot. Scary video - especially if your room has a trap door :shock: I always imagine creepy stuff crawling through it, totally creeped me out.
#238575 by swervedriver
Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:34 pm
Ok, maybe this is bullshit, maybe this is something... but could someone with the right 3D glasses (the ones that'll work for the Ki album artwork) take a look at this video while wearing them? I was just looking at it again and figured the blurriness of various pieces, along with the red and green outline on some things just might provide a 3D effect, when viewed through the correct glasses.