Face your chaos, know who you are!
#198707 by Abydost
Wed May 20, 2009 4:45 pm
Annoys the hell out of me that there's no "description", so let's make one?

Something like... "I come from the center of the universe, and I have no time for these... distractions!"
Or... "Prepare the cat people", "come to the coast, it will find you", "so we fall on warm silence, I know we all go away"
Whatever. You get it!
#198733 by daneulephus
Wed May 20, 2009 6:11 pm
Abydost wrote:Annoys the hell out of me that there's no "description", so let's make one?

Something like... "I come from the center of the universe, and I have no time for these... distractions!"
Or... "Prepare the cat people", "come to the coast, it will find you", "so we fall on warm silence, I know we all go away"
Whatever. You get it!

No...I don't get it LOL.
#198756 by gendralman
Wed May 20, 2009 9:34 pm
Matt08642 wrote:"Here's a little riddle bout a when I was a little toddle..."

Beat me to it.

"Save the work for the afternoon" works too.
#198793 by Marijn
Thu May 21, 2009 4:18 am
'Face your chaos, know who you are!'

This scentence keeps sticking in my head it means a lot to me! That's because I am in a certain learning process now. I always look at things far too rational and I kind of want to express everything I see in mathematical formulas. But that is not possible! Everything is chaos and nothing is really exact. I have to face it...

I also think this is the main message of the album.
#198812 by daneulephus
Thu May 21, 2009 7:52 am
Marijn wrote:'Face your chaos, know who you are!'

This scentence keeps sticking in my head it means a lot to me! That's because I am in a certain learning process now. I always look at things far too rational and I kind of want to express everything I see in mathematical formulas. But that is not possible! Everything is chaos and nothing is really exact. I have to face it...

I also think this is the main message of the album.

I empathize completely....I just started school again. I have to retake a math class I already have credits for from 95/96 cuz its been so long. I refuse to accept anything less than an A, so I study everyday and now all I see is math everywhere.

Oh yea, umm....."I need a brain massage"

http://www.myspace.com/1omegaproject
#198819 by BlueRaja
Thu May 21, 2009 9:08 am
There's no topic header because not all of us have the album (like me), and haven't heard a peep from it besides the teaser. I was going to leave it up for the mods to decide, as we've done with previous albums, but we can put it up for public vote. I wouldn't want anyone losing sleep over this. :roll:
#198824 by Zyprexa
Thu May 21, 2009 10:16 am
BlueRaja wrote:There's no topic header because not all of us have the album (like me), and haven't heard a peep from it besides the teaser.

I empathise with you a lot on this one. Before two days ago, I hadn't even looked at the lyrics thread.

Since we don't have spoiler codes: [spoiler]When I first heard the "Sex sees seventeen year old" I was like "OH MY GOD, MARK HE JUST SAID SOMETHING THERE, REWIND" and then I remembered that I'd seen what it actually said in some other topic. So it kind of didn't hit as hard. Which sucked. Fucking spoiley spoilers spoiling it for me.[/spoiler]
#199083 by swervedriver
Sat May 23, 2009 3:56 pm
"There's no fun at all... when there's nobody listening" :)

Or Marijn's suggestion, I thought of that too.