Face your chaos, know who you are!
#200511 by nigel
Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:24 am
Lolliklauer wrote:I heard that the Inside-Out-version (with slipcase) contains 2 booklets, 1 one of them with lyrics.

Yup it does,I have it here,its one of those cloudy white plastic sheets
seperate from the book.
#200517 by Devy, spelled Devy!
Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:54 am
nigel wrote:
Lolliklauer wrote:I heard that the Inside-Out-version (with slipcase) contains 2 booklets, 1 one of them with lyrics.

Yup it does,I have it here,its one of those cloudy white plastic sheets
seperate from the book.

Does anybody know why some were made with slip covers and some were regular jewel cases? Perhaps this has been answered, I can not recall.
#200522 by Biert
Wed Jun 03, 2009 12:07 pm
Devy, spelled Devy! wrote:Does anybody know why some were made with slip covers and some were regular jewel cases? Perhaps this has been answered, I can not recall.

From what I understand, HDR tried to keep the pre-orders as cheap as possible. This meant no slip-cases, no lyrics and no 3D glasses. The 'retail' versions so to speak, the ones that went to the shops and probably other webshops, did have those. But no autograph!
#200526 by swervedriver
Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:33 pm
Would it be reasonable to assume that the retail version will be included in the box set?
#202034 by nullify
Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:13 am
i had, last night, out of the corner of my head, my Ki breakthrough moment, lyrics wise, i guess

Its been a fun game to pick out all the different lyrics and layers at the momumental end of Ki
even with Dev posting the actual lyrics, rather than just what my brain tried to interpret
but I could not get a lock-on to the "if you feel like you are incomplete" melody at all.. i dunno why

so earlier this eve, while I was thinking of the youtube video Dev posted of him tracking the bass line for Ki and its just all loud and crazy I guess maybe my head blurred for a moment and I heard it.

I think what stopped me before was the pauses

If. You. Feel. Like.
You are. In. Com. Plete.

and sham-wow ! i got it.

now I can't hear the other side of it while my brain is all "HOW did you miss this before??"

anyways, its kinda random, but it just kinda hit me. According to those wacky play count meters it was my 72nd listen (on this machine anyways)
and now the enigma is solved. Awesome.
#203893 by AxxionJackson
Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:00 am
EvilPanda wrote:Thank you!

I always thought it was: "Sexy seventeen years old"

Thats what i thought it was too lol
#211954 by swervedriver
Tue Sep 08, 2009 2:40 am
It's on again
It's on again

Yeah...

Saviour
sav[something something]
tired/tight/...?

Was she left alone?

It's on again
It's on again

The way illusion fades
In a way the devil knows... the/a day

I WON'T BE DELUDED!
WAS SHE LEFT ALONE?

It's on again
It's on again...

That's adapted from your link. A few parts are hard to make out and may be easier for native English speakers to discern. This is what I'm hearing anyway.
#212509 by Chili
Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:38 am
Thanks for your help! I'm waiting for some native speakers, too.

You all have those bonus tracks, right? (Download)
#212659 by Centurion
Mon Sep 14, 2009 9:03 am
Feehan wrote:Somebody get me a doctor, I ain't feelin' ill
...But I ain't feelin' this at all

best line on the album

How in the world can the winter fall apart..

I like that one best..or hate it. Both..
#212701 by Wander
Mon Sep 14, 2009 1:51 pm
It's on again
It's on again

Yeah...

Saviour
sav[something something]
It's alright

Was she left alone?

It's on again
It's on again

The way illusion fades
In a way the devil knows... the/a day

I WON'T BE DELUDED!
WAS SHE LEFT ALONE?

It's on again
It's on again...

Added one line. I think he's saying "It's alright" at that point you werent' sure of. I don't get what he's saying after "saviour" either though. It sounds like "save mute" or something like thatto me :D
#213962 by Chasezas
Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:46 am
sorry if it has been posted, but where the hell does
If you feel like you are incomplete, yet you are still in love yet you are sleeping, eternal I, I, I ,I (etc)
fit into Ki? Is it the very beginning or is it melded together with the ending chorus :? ?