#196628 by The Oid
Sun May 03, 2009 12:29 pm
megatron had a mullet fyi
#196642 by daneulephus
Sun May 03, 2009 3:26 pm
Yanko wrote:
swervedriver wrote:
Yanko wrote:
daneulephus wrote:I have alot of straight friends that sometimes think that in every straight there is a gay.
:)
Dan

I wouldn't like a gay in me :shock:

But damn. Megatron coming out of the closet, not something you'd see anywhere but here! :lol:

Transformers knowledge FAIL! ;)

i spent like 5 minutes searching the internet for ocurrences of "gay megatron", until i finally realised the fail was me calling Optimus Prime by the wrong name :lol:

HAHAHAHA........Yea, I was confused by that too. I was sure I outed Optimus Prime......HEADMASTER Optimus Prime to be sure hahahaha pun intended.

Dan :o
#196643 by islandsinthesky
Sun May 03, 2009 3:37 pm
daneulephus wrote:HEADMASTER Optimus Prime to be sure hahahaha pun intended.

Wait, you're talking about Snape, right? :wink:
#196809 by hakmed
Tue May 05, 2009 12:54 am
changed up a creed song cause of some stupid (*&)

With Eyes Fried Open

Well I just heard the (*& today
I crossed my eyes, began to pray
Then tears of joy streamming down my face
uncle leo called - he's always on my case

With eyes fried open
Under da moonshine
Welcome to this place
I'll (*&^ you anything
With eyes fried open
With eyes fried open

haha
#197539 by SiliRat
Sun May 10, 2009 3:30 pm
I thought Big Gay Megatron© was one of the K-Mart Transformers?

islandsinthesky wrote:Image

Fuck the thread... I wanna go to the Haunted Mansion.

SIliRat
It's more than a name... it's a way of life.
#197914 by eteled
Wed May 13, 2009 8:54 pm
Consider this thread re-railed.

The more I listen to Disruptr the more it makes me laugh, and the more I enjoy it. The lryics are 100% metal, and you can just tell by listening. The thing that makes me laugh though is the use of the word Disruptr, and the placement in the song. Picking that word, spelling it like that, placing it in that part of the song and that exact time and the way it's said, it's all just so... cheesy, and I fucking digg it. It's like "Hey you inbred half-wits, this is a metal song played on a clean guitar, with an old guy playing like 3 fucking drums. Suck it".

I just love it. The song gives me such a tongue in cheek feel. I guess I really just love metal that is a parody of metal. Some finer SYL momemnts, Ziltoid... Dethklok (<3 Dethklok).

Great song, so much power in the end.
#197990 by Yanko
Thu May 14, 2009 5:42 pm
eteled wrote:"Hey you inbred half-wits, this is a metal song played on a clean guitar, with an old guy playing like 3 fucking drums. Suck it".

amazing definition :lol:
#198215 by daneulephus
Sun May 17, 2009 2:42 pm
kekle3 wrote:We are all gay here!

Sorry to you guys for coming out on here....and if it offended anyone. I have absolutely no shame, and I think subconciously I was curious if anyone else would do the same haha. I am amazed that there are ANY homo Dev fans.

Dan http://www.myspace.com/1omegaproject
#198457 by Hex
Tue May 19, 2009 10:01 am
What's the back ground chorus saying towards the end of the song "Ki" ? Tried listening to it a few times and I can't figure it out and it's drivin me nuts. X.x

(oh for all it matters I'm new to these boards so hi ! /wave :D )