The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come

#76103 by HiPoCrAcY
Fri Apr 15, 2005 2:38 am
How can something be overproduced?

Ive gotten about 3 or 4 people into devin, but im still the biggest fan i know hehe :)

#76168 by acid
Fri Apr 15, 2005 5:58 pm
hmmmm.... i'm a convert myself since... about 2 and 1/2 years ago i'd say

but i have since converted something along the lines of 3 people
they all like SYL... and 2 of them like DTB stuff too

but i do play as much dev stuff as i can for my art class at school

#76175 by dedrexel
Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:43 pm
I have been a fan since just after heavy as came out and have converted about 10 friends. Of course they were stubborn at first. Now they are devy metalheads!

#76245 by YojimbO
Sat Apr 16, 2005 3:49 pm
2 in 8 months or so... But the "Human" DVD package will surely help spreading the word!

#76271 by Marshall Bravestar
Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:26 am
Most of my friends liked City when it came out. It was the big album of the time amongst my friends. When Ocean Machine came out, it split everybody's opinion. Some hated it, others thought it was amazing (like me!). Infinity lost Dev everyone I know bar two people (even me for a while). I don't see those guys at all nowadays.

I let my best friend hear Alien the other week. He's into all kinds of metal - no matter how extreme - and yet he called it "a big bag of cocks", which I presume is not a positive thing.

I guess Devin Towsend's a bit like Dr Pepper, or Marmite, or BDSM... some love that shit, others hate it with a passion :cry:

#76331 by Noodles
Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:18 pm
i find i can only really listen to infinity if it takes up 100% of my attention so i dont really listen to it that much. Otherwise its just explosive confusing sound.