The place to speak about Dev's current projects, and everything yet to come
#326287 by fragility
Sun Mar 17, 2019 1:32 pm
I’m sure we’ll have done it before, but I can’t be bothered to trawl through. I’m an album listener so it’s not a question i’d normally ask, but I’m feeling evil: what is your single favourite Devin song?
#326289 by EphelDuath666
Sun Mar 17, 2019 3:27 pm
gosh, that changes so often it seems. Used to be Canada....then Storm...then A Simple Lullaby...then Kingdom....then Failure...then any live version of The Death of Music. I really couldn't pick because I listened to these songs so often (all of them), I probably couldn't say one of them is better than the others.

so...guess my vote doesn't count :P
#326297 by Tyroshai
Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:52 am
Gaia, still hits hard every time :)
#326495 by kettle
Sun Jun 13, 2021 3:21 am
Really difficult - but since first hearing the Empath album, Why? completely broke my brain - I was digging a hole at the time for a huge fat 8' gate post - I immediately put Why? on repeat until the job was done - before I'd even got to listen to the rest
#326499 by CoinJockey
Sat Jul 03, 2021 6:11 am
SYL included? Really really hard to call. I've been listening to Processional off Infinity non stop lately. I love the slow plodding stuff, but i also love the crazy fast stuff, but I also love the claustrophobic stuff, but i also love the light fluffy stuff. Yes, he's broken my musical brain.
In the rainy season is a current repeater for me as well.
#326501 by worcester
Mon Sep 20, 2021 3:40 am
I love Ziltoid as a complete album but if I necessarily should name a single song then it would be Kingdom.
#326527 by Soundawake
Sun Sep 04, 2022 7:26 am
Singularity. I am a pretentious and narcissistic enough of a person to feel his music is largely written for me. In all the albums my crazy ass has felt were about me, I always love those 8+ minute songs. I am a bit of a tool :lol: