You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#192854 by Matt08642
Wed Apr 15, 2009 4:51 pm
So I'm not gonna lie; I've downloaded every Devy album and I've only bought The Chaos Years and Synchestra. Now that I have a job, I AM working on buying all of Dev's albums. Anyway, to the point. I just listened to Synchestra using the CD, and it's like 10x better than what I downloaded. The gapless playback of the CD REALLY makes the album shine that much more.

Anyway, just wanted to say that one of my favourite albums just got better for me! :lol:

Next on the buying list: Terria. :)
#206148 by Tobylove
Sun Jul 19, 2009 12:20 pm
you'd better buy the cds boy !!! i'll be watching you 8)
#207655 by Wander
Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:13 pm
Hey, I am in the middle of getting all Dev CD's as well. Accelerated Evolution only just arrived today on the mail... :D

But you're right, CD played on a good stereo system beats mp3s any day.

I don't feel like every Devin fan should own all the CD's as real copies though. Getting shirts or going to gigs if possible is a good alternative.
#207748 by GuyOne
Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:54 pm
yep, the CDs will always be better. I have all but Infinity and Physicist but i doubt i will buy them any time soon. No extra cash flow.
#239272 by AstralTides
Wed Apr 28, 2010 2:29 pm
Ive bought most of Devins albums at least twice, some 3 times. Time to create something that has more lasting power than a mirror finished CD.
#248672 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:32 am
I have always preferred buying albums - sounds better than streaming the music (I don't download either for the same reason), and I like the physical aesthetic that goes with it. Still, streaming does help me decide whether I want the album or not, so I'm happy with that.