You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#135657 by cjb
Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:38 pm
I was just looking through my old hevydevy newsletters and found one from spring 2001 that had a "possible" tracklisting for terria that included Notes From Africa....

I didnt know it had been around for so long.......

(wow, one post...........thats what happens when you lose your internet access for 18 months and have to reregister i guess) 8)

#135686 by Biert
Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:03 am
It's been discussed many times, but I'm astounded by your timing.
I was just listening to Synchestra on the bus (sun shining in my face, driving through nature landscapes... my perfect time for Synchestra) and when Notes From Africa came up, at the intro I thought "Hmm this would have fit on Terria. Oh wait, it was mentioned back then!" That was like... 15 minutes before I read your post about it.

#135702 by Yanko
Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:12 am
Biert wrote:It's been discussed many times, but I'm astounded by your timing.
I was just listening to Synchestra on the bus (sun shining in my face, driving through nature landscapes... my perfect time for Synchestra) and when Notes From Africa came up, at the intro I thought "Hmm this would have fit on Terria. Oh wait, it was mentioned back then!" That was like... 15 minutes before I read your post about it.

OMG MARRY HIM!

:D

#135705 by Biert
Tue Dec 12, 2006 8:46 am
But what about my computer? I can only marry one thing at a time!!! :shock:

#135735 by cjb
Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:21 pm
do i need to pay for the wedding?

#135736 by Mrpeumo
Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:51 pm
Yanko wrote:
Biert wrote:It's been discussed many times, but I'm astounded by your timing.

OMG MARRY HIM!

:D

ahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahaha

#135743 by Biert
Wed Dec 13, 2006 4:49 am
cjb wrote:do i need to pay for the wedding?

Yep, I ain't got no money. So I'm hoping you are rich and terminally ill :D