You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#114107 by Zombielord1985
Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:01 am
Tatann wrote:I should try this this week end, hope it will be fun :D
I'm sure I'm gonna laugh during "Hypergeek" :lol:
Vampolka is pretty funny stoned...or in the middle of triumph when it gets all country and shit lol. but hypergeek leaves me in awe!

#114141 by Das Schuetzenfest
Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:38 pm
devileif wrote:I remember one time watching "Deep Blue" and "Deadhead" was playing very loud; the movie was showing massive waves breaking at slow motion and the music was just made for it. My friend and I started laughingat how amazing it looked and at the same time said "no way... how fucking cool is that!" It almost felt like a religious experience.

What do you find when you search for "Deadhead" in google (pictures)?

How awesome is that, even without dope?!
#114151 by Mr. Hell
Wed Mar 01, 2006 6:01 pm
Mudtrailer wrote:
Mr. Hell wrote:I find that when I did smoke, weed would bring out a lot in music that my mind was too narrow to pick up on previously. Now, as the years have gone on I find I pick up on such things by listening to the same album 15 times in a row on headphones.

who has time for that shit??!?!?!

ahhah kidding.

Good question!
When you're working and you have an 8 hour shift ahead of you and a discman with fully charged batteries and a repeat button...that's when you have time for that.

#114329 by Naffis-kun
Fri Mar 03, 2006 7:15 am
Ewww... drugs :(.
#114377 by Mudtrailer
Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:02 pm
Mr. Hell wrote:
Mudtrailer wrote:
Mr. Hell wrote:I find that when I did smoke, weed would bring out a lot in music that my mind was too narrow to pick up on previously. Now, as the years have gone on I find I pick up on such things by listening to the same album 15 times in a row on headphones.

who has time for that shit??!?!?!

ahhah kidding.

Good question!
When you're working and you have an 8 hour shift ahead of you and a discman with fully charged batteries and a repeat button...that's when you have time for that.

GOOD POINT!
Didnt think about that!

#114446 by Mudtrailer
Sat Mar 04, 2006 9:17 am
danceswithchickens wrote:
Naffis-kun wrote:Ewww... drugs :(.

Are you telling us that you've never popped an Aspirin in your life?

how about Sugar?
funny reply actually: it seems that some people believe that what the phamacutical companies and govt says are OK , ....are OK.. but whats illegal isnt... AS much As I like Booze.... it sure does kill alot of people.
I personally love the commercial here they have for an anti-depressant: "may cause increased thoughts of suicide" ... er.. waitaminute... anti depressant? more thoughts of suicide... sorry... thats not a very good anti depressant if you ask me! But hey, its legal and has commercials on TV, must be OK!

#114520 by Mudtrailer
Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:24 am
You know I startd on gatway drugs like acid, mushrooms, and maryjan... but then moved on to the harder stuff like Tobacco and alcohol...

#114525 by danceswithchickens
Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:46 am
Mudtrailer wrote:You know I startd on gatway drugs like acid, mushrooms, and maryjan... but then moved on to the harder stuff like Tobacco and alcohol...

:lol:

We all know that tobacco is the real gateway drug...

#114550 by Cav
Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:03 pm
Mudtrailer wrote:I personally love the commercial here they have for an anti-depressant: "may cause increased thoughts of suicide"

That's awesome :lol:

#114611 by Mudtrailer
Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:34 pm
the war on drugs should be renamed to the war on tax payers. you know how much $$ is blown on this crap? Man... anybody watch 60 minutes tonight?
I cant afford health inusrance here in the US. Im 35. 60 Min had a segment on how people without health insurance are charged exhorbitant amounts vs what the insurance companies pay for the same service for people with coverage.
Nice "freedom" eh?

#114684 by White Mandela
Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:39 am
Not heard the new one high yet because I haven't got it yet!
Going to buy the album after work but sadly I only have hash, no weed. :cry:
Accelerated Evolution blew my mind 1st time I heard it high though!