You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#114471 by Edzecrüshaer
Sat Mar 04, 2006 3:58 pm
The dvd was ok. Seeing them doing all this "jackass" stuff on the road was kinda funny. If i were on a tour, i'd do the same.. :)
It wasn't great but it was a fun bonus thing

#114474 by danceswithchickens
Sat Mar 04, 2006 4:27 pm
Edzecrüshaer wrote:The dvd was ok. Seeing them doing all this "jackass" stuff on the road was kinda funny. If i were on a tour, i'd do the same.. :)

Did you notice that there was live music on the DVD as well?

#114498 by Lolliklauer
Sun Mar 05, 2006 4:55 am
I´m happy with the DVD.

1. It´s the best bonus disc i´ve ever seen.
2. It´s the first time i can see some DTB-live-material. Other than SYL, the DTB-guys were not very "present" to me before i´ve seen the DVD, because i´ve never see them play or talk or something.
3. Of course a really good filmed live-concert would have been better. But it seems that the live-in-studio-thing was the best possible solution for us fans.
4. It´s so cool to be a DTB/SYL-fan! :-)

#114500 by Edzecrüshaer
Sun Mar 05, 2006 5:09 am
danceswithchickens wrote:
Edzecrüshaer wrote:The dvd was ok. Seeing them doing all this "jackass" stuff on the road was kinda funny. If i were on a tour, i'd do the same.. :)

Did you notice that there was live music on the DVD as well?

Sure man xD

#114526 by danceswithchickens
Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:49 am
I'm personally getting sick of concert DVDs, so the whole "live in the studio" thing was a refreshing change.

#114557 by devileif
Sun Mar 05, 2006 12:54 pm
I liked the DVD.

The live gig in the studio is amazing... great sound quality and Dev let's rip with an amazing performance.
The studio tour cracked me up, I enjoyed it. Would of been nice to hear comments from the band...
The tour is piss funny aswell, just could of been a bit longer.

#114663 by BrunoN
Mon Mar 06, 2006 4:41 am
danceswithchickens wrote:I'm with you, Monga! Fuck all of these ingrates!

Dear sir,

In the other thread I noticed you've seen them live 7 times. That makes my bitching at least bazzilion times more valid than your bitching about my bitching.

yours sincerely,
BrunoN
(proud citizen of "here be dragons" 100% Dev-free country)

*flame shields raised*

#114669 by danceswithchickens
Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:43 am
BrunoN wrote:
danceswithchickens wrote:I'm with you, Monga! Fuck all of these ingrates!

Dear sir,

In the other thread I noticed you've seen them live 7 times. That makes my bitching at least bazzilion times more valid than your bitching about my bitching.

yours sincerely,
BrunoN
(proud citizen of "here be dragons" 100% Dev-free country)

*flame shields raised*

Correction; I've seen Dev seven times, not necessarily all with DTB.

#114680 by Zombielord1985
Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:24 am
i didnt get a dvd with mine because i bought mine at FYE lol. i would have ordered it off of here but no credit card. so i wouldnt even know if it was a dissapointment. although if i had it i doubt it would be.