You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#114831 by BrunoN
Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:28 pm
Naffis-kun wrote:Hmm.. lol.. this is too weird.
People are discovering new mumblings from the album all the time.

Let's just say there's low mumbling everywhere throughout the record, ok ;)?

This one above is actually loud scream, I'm just not sure if I understand it correctly (that's bad part of not being native speaker :? ).

And it's weird indeed. Though I should get used to it, that music is anything but typical.

#114832 by Edzecrüshaer
Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:31 pm
Hahah! From now on every time i'm listening to that part i'll be reminded of that. "Do not eat salad", :lol:
Haven't thinked about what he could have said there, and "Do not eat salad" sounded pretty good though. With Devin it could be everything there.
Aaahh man what a laugh i had when you guys wrote it was a countdown.
#114834 by Joch
Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:35 pm
gurp13 wrote:
Parrish wrote:Anyone have any ideas on what Dev's saying in Hypergeek starting at around :33? Kinda inconsequential, but still I'd like to hear some theories. Sounds to me like Do... Not... Eat... Salad... Somethin... Somethin. Heh, I don't know.
Just have to say, the album is truly killer. Not at all what I was expecting. Can't listen to it without a huge shit eating grin on my face!

That's alright, Parrish, it took me a few listens to realize he was counting down. I think it's confusing because 4, 3, 2, 1 are missing from the countdown. They're silent.

They're in the beginning of triumph...

#114838 by Biert
Tue Mar 07, 2006 1:56 pm
Naffis-kun wrote:Let's just say there's low mumbling everywhere throughout the record, ok ;)?

I bet it's Satanic messages :P
Possibly in reverse.

#114863 by EternalMetal
Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:12 pm
wow, this part was not hard to interpret at all. Not even at low speaker listening volume. And i thought I was bad at decyphering lyrics :lol:

#114915 by Blazingmonga
Wed Mar 08, 2006 5:05 am
EternalMetal wrote:wow, this part was not hard to interpret at all. Not even at low speaker listening volume. And i thought I was bad at decyphering lyrics :lol:

Well, I think so too, but bear in mind that not everyone has such good English (or Canadian, for that matter).

Still, I have now been cursed with hearing "Do...not...eat....salad" every time!

#114927 by BrunoN
Wed Mar 08, 2006 6:18 am
Sometime it's not that you can't understand the words. You do, but your mind refuse to accept them, they're just too odd.

Though "Hypergeek" countdown is pretty sane :)

#114982 by EphelDuath666
Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:54 am
I hear the countdown from 10 to 7 but don't really hear a 6 and 5 in that countdown.

#114985 by Biert
Wed Mar 08, 2006 12:08 pm
EphelDuath666 wrote:I hear the countdown from 10 to 7 but don't really hear a 6 and 5 in that countdown.

Then you should listen better! They're there!
#114994 by Zombielord1985
Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:18 pm
Joch wrote:
gurp13 wrote:
Parrish wrote:Anyone have any ideas on what Dev's saying in Hypergeek starting at around :33? Kinda inconsequential, but still I'd like to hear some theories. Sounds to me like Do... Not... Eat... Salad... Somethin... Somethin. Heh, I don't know.
Just have to say, the album is truly killer. Not at all what I was expecting. Can't listen to it without a huge shit eating grin on my face!

That's alright, Parrish, it took me a few listens to realize he was counting down. I think it's confusing because 4, 3, 2, 1 are missing from the countdown. They're silent.

i dont think so...sounds like to me he is saying "calling its calling i cant stay here" in a mumble voice before devin starts to sing it. maybe its just me but thats what i thought it was...but its definatly not 4,3,2,1 and if it was its really in a bad spot.
#115002 by asparagusDuck
Wed Mar 08, 2006 1:51 pm
Zombielord1985 wrote:
Joch wrote:
gurp13 wrote:

i dont think so...sounds like to me he is saying "calling its calling i cant stay here" in a mumble voice before devin starts to sing it. maybe its just me but thats what i thought it was...but its definatly not 4,3,2,1 and if it was its really in a bad spot.

i also heard the same thing when trying to listen for the 4,3,2,1. that wouldve been pretty cool tho.

#115211 by hog
Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:48 pm
My girlfriend is called Joy. Hypergeek is the best way to wake her up in the mornings because the entire lyrics for Hypergeek is "Wake up, Joy"!! :D

#115222 by Zombielord1985
Thu Mar 09, 2006 7:06 pm
hog wrote:My girlfriend is called Joy. Hypergeek is the best way to wake her up in the mornings because the entire lyrics for Hypergeek is "Wake up, Joy"!! :D

does she like it or does she bitch at you to turn that shit off?

#115463 by hairbearbunch
Sat Mar 11, 2006 4:01 am
Dev's music seems to have heaps of weird vocal tracks underlying the music, I don't blame ya' for gett'n confused. Sometimes I wonder what he's slyly filling our heads with :shock: :lol: :shock:

#116077 by tempe
Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:01 am
I actually originally thought it was "do not eat" aswell, dammit dev be clearer! :p