You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#109538 by Big_d
Fri Feb 03, 2006 7:15 am
SIGNED, cause mine was, got home after work yesterday to see a package sitting on my bed, ripped it open and whatta ya know there was all the cds i ordered from the webstore, so im looking at all of em when i pull out Synchestra i noticed the plastic was kinda ripped, meh what ever I said, that is until i took a look at the front and saw in scrolled across the tree, Devins sig, man that made my fucking month nah more like made my freakin YEAR, holy shit YOU RULE Dev, and Tracy thanks for running one of the if not THE best webstore i have ever ordered from

#109567 by Brainwashed
Fri Feb 03, 2006 8:25 am
Damn, you lucky SOB. Mine wasn't signed.

#109592 by armheadmcgee
Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:07 am
Maybe your mom opened it and signed it...

#109594 by Big_d
Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:20 am
yes thats exactely what happened seeing as how it was in an un opened parcel when I got home, the plastic Shrink wrap around the cd case was ripped thats it and its obviously Dev signature because its the same as the signature on the xmas card i got from them to

#109595 by armheadmcgee
Fri Feb 03, 2006 11:28 am
I'm just kidding dude. I accidentally read that the package was already ripped open, instead of that you ripped it open. And you said the plastic was ripped slightly. Still, it was a joke, and yes, I'm jealous of you.

Maybe cause you ordered a bunch of cds rather than just the one? I don't know how else you could have gotten that...

#109604 by Big_d
Fri Feb 03, 2006 12:41 pm
armheadmcgee wrote:I'm just kidding dude. I accidentally read that the package was already ripped open, instead of that you ripped it open. And you said the plastic was ripped slightly. Still, it was a joke, and yes, I'm jealous of you.

Maybe cause you ordered a bunch of cds rather than just the one? I don't know how else you could have gotten that...

that could be to, I ordered like 6 Cds (including Synchestra) so maybe anyway Im just un believeably happy that He took the time to sign it

#109631 by The Oid
Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:43 pm
I thought I read on the Hevy Devy site somewhere that the first 100 copies sold would be signed by Degin.

#109645 by Big_d
Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:47 pm
The Oid wrote:I thought I read on the Hevy Devy site somewhere that the first 100 copies sold would be signed by Degin.

if that true then I must be REAL lucky cause I didnt order it untill like 2 weeks after the pre order was first announced