You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!
#101722 by YouFoolWarrenIsDEAD
Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:36 am
I was wondering if Dev et al would be posting an Mp3 containing a song from Synchestra before its release. I remember this was done prior to Accelerated Evolution's release where "Storm" was available to listen to on Devin's official webpage. I figured this would not only ease the wait for the patient masses champing at the bit for Synchestra's release and but also maybe pique the interests of those curious about the new album but are still sitting on the fence. Hopefully this may curb some of the downloads of the leaked album.

However, I can understand if Devin would be reticent to release a single song as he may feel that the album lives and dies as a work that needs to be appreciated in its entirety rather than be selected and dissected.

#101726 by Naffis-kun
Sat Dec 24, 2005 4:57 am
I'd like that idea.
I want to know what the album is like; whether it's like AE or more like Terria.

I can understand if Devin would be reticent to release a single song as he may feel that the album lives and dies as a work that needs to be appreciated in its entirety rather than be selected and dissected.

That's a good point.
The listener's got to understand that if he decides to listen to only one song of the album.

#101747 by Metalmonkey
Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:07 am
Devin said that "Vampira" will be the single, and most likely will be available on the internet, the question is when. Christmas time would be nice.... wait, it is Christmas today :P .

#101768 by sj_2150
Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:00 am
thats a good idea, although i will probably wait until the entire album is released so i will have no idea what to expect

#101855 by FishyMonkey
Sat Dec 24, 2005 5:55 pm
I hope it's not Vampira...that's easily my least favorite song on the album and doesn't reflect the true nature of the album at all...

#101865 by EternalMetal
Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:16 pm
FishyMonkey wrote:I hope it's not Vampira...that's easily my least favorite song on the album and doesn't reflect the true nature of the album at all...

Really, I love Vampira. I think it will at least show a little bit how the production is, and how the music will sound. Althogh everything is a little more happy and airy than Vampira.

#101866 by Eyesore
Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:53 pm
This has been discussed and Tracy has addressed it. I'd suggest you look for those threads.

#101969 by Dissentient
Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:58 pm
vampira is a good song. But its the least best out of the album...The album is beyond awesomeness...

Dont worry devin i am still buying the cd... :wink:

#101970 by Atari
Sun Dec 25, 2005 5:59 pm
Keep the details in the spoiler thread please.

#101995 by EternalMetal
Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:11 pm
Atari wrote:Keep the details in the spoiler thread please.

What kind of details were those? Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed Christmas morning :lol:

#101996 by sj_2150
Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:13 pm
EternalMetal wrote:
Atari wrote:Keep the details in the spoiler thread please.

What kind of details were those? Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed Christmas morning :lol:

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: DO WHAT SHE FUCKING SEZ!!!! :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by sj_2150 on Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

#102007 by junkmonkey
Mon Dec 26, 2005 1:54 am
anywho....back on track....only gotta wait another month and a few days until it's released!!!can't wait to hear it!! :D

#102016 by sj_2150
Mon Dec 26, 2005 3:22 am
Coma Divine wrote:Umm...she, actually. And no need to yell... :?

i fixed it and there is a need to yell, ik dont want the album spoilt for me, i still have no idea what it sounds like and dont want to until i buy it