You are the rainbow! You are the sun to my chameleon!

#98850 by Kristopher
Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:05 am
cheers for the awsomeness news tracy... christeen is the only dev vid I've ever seen... I cannot wait for this release...

and yeah, what biert said... will vampira make the release??

#98962 by Tim
Tue Dec 13, 2005 9:03 pm
With only a month and a half before the thing comes out, I'm doubting we'll see the Vampira vid on this release.

#98965 by Eyesore
Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:30 pm
Tracy wrote:Actual track listing is...

Let it Roll
Hypergeek
Triumph
Babysong
Vampolka
Vampira
Mental Tan
Gaia
Pixillate
Judgement
A Simple Lullaby
Sunset
Notes from Africa
Sunshine and Happiness

The DVD will have an in-studio performance of unknown length (still not completely finished) and a funny collection of video clips assembled by Beavis. I think it will also have all of the videos as well - Life, Christeen, Storm.

Um...OK. Is Pixillate referring to blocky graphics or being mentally unbalanced? If it's the former, it's spelled wrong, should be Pixellate. If it's the latter, then, Pixillate is incorrect and it should be Pixillated.

Or, I could just fuck off.

#98969 by Sypholin
Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:48 pm
Maybe it's a play on words... like, mixing both Pixellate and Pixillated or something... :?

#98970 by gurp13
Tue Dec 13, 2005 10:58 pm
Eyesore wrote:Or, I could just fuck off.

You know, the world would be a better place if we all would end whatever we say like this.

For example: "I was thinking we could invade Iraq and get rid of Saddam Hussein therby ensuring democracy.

Or, I could just fuck off."

See?

Oh, and just to stay on topic... This DVD sounds awesome. Let me just say that Devin is a fool because I would have paid good money for it and now I'm going to get it with the CD.

What?

The special edition is more money? Oh well. Devin's not a fool. I am! Ahaahahahahahaha!

Or, I could just fuck off.

#98972 by Tracy
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:03 pm
Biert wrote:And if Vampira gets a video, will it be shot in time to be included on the DVD?

No. He had hoped to film it on the whopping 4 days off between tours but the DVD took longer than expected.

#98974 by Tracy
Tue Dec 13, 2005 11:08 pm
Sypholin wrote:Maybe it's a play on words... like, mixing both Pixellate and Pixillated or something... :?

Or maybe he really didn't care the difference between the two and just thought it sounded cool. That's most likely :wink:

I'll check with him and see which it was supposed to be. He's not big on spelling. Or typing. Or pickiness for that matter ... :lol:

#98980 by DevonH
Wed Dec 14, 2005 12:55 am
gurp13 wrote:
Eyesore wrote:Or, I could just fuck off.

You know, the world would be a better place if we all would end whatever we say like this.

For example: "I was thinking we could invade Iraq and get rid of Saddam Hussein therby ensuring democracy.

Or, I could just fuck off."

See?

So simple, yet so brilliant!! LMAO! It had to be my sig!

#98986 by Kristopher
Wed Dec 14, 2005 2:00 am
that was brilliant, i agree...

#99092 by Tracy
Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:18 pm
Eyesore wrote:Um...OK. Is Pixillate referring to blocky graphics or being mentally unbalanced? If it's the former, it's spelled wrong, should be Pixellate. If it's the latter, then, Pixillate is incorrect and it should be Pixillated.

Okay, predictable answer from Devin is: "It should be spelled 'Pixillate', regardless of the meaning. It works either way."

#99103 by BaldMosher446
Wed Dec 14, 2005 3:48 pm
It doesn't matter to me what Pixillate is supposed to be...it's just a word and it sounds cool!

Or I could just fuck off. :lol:

#99118 by Turge
Wed Dec 14, 2005 5:22 pm
BaldMosher446 wrote:Or I could just fuck off. :lol:

I love that expression :D

Go Eyesore!

#99139 by Sypholin
Wed Dec 14, 2005 8:41 pm
Tracy wrote:
Eyesore wrote:Um...OK. Is Pixillate referring to blocky graphics or being mentally unbalanced? If it's the former, it's spelled wrong, should be Pixellate. If it's the latter, then, Pixillate is incorrect and it should be Pixillated.

Okay, predictable answer from Devin is: "It should be spelled 'Pixillate', regardless of the meaning. It works either way."

Like "Sussudio"? :D

Su su ssudio... :twisted:

#99149 by Eyesore
Wed Dec 14, 2005 9:21 pm
Hahaha. You guys are out of control. Is this my first catch-phrase? Shall I make shirts?

OK, "Pixillate" it is. I was just wondering because I know people who've put out CDs that have spelling errors that they see too late.

So...I'll just fuck off.