Archived
#168196 by Mr Clean
Mon Apr 14, 2008 3:47 pm
Hurray! Sunshine and happiness for me!
My copy of Synchestra has arrived and it took just two weeks to get from Canada to Chile, right on the opposite side of the continent!

This message is just to thank you, Tracy and everyone involved in the merch section of Hevydevy.com, for the highly efficient job... I didn't expect my order to arrive this soon and it caught me off guard... that's such a pleasant feeling! (better than the one Metallica is making me feel right now... it's been more than a month since I bought my metclub membership and the package has not arrived yet... I'm beggining to feel a little upset about that)

Well that's it... I feel so satisfied with the service that I'm ordering Infinity next!

Thank you very much! and if there's someone reading this who hasn't bought merch from the page... believe me... it's worth every cent... :P

Cheers...

Happy Costumer :D
#168724 by Spaceman Spiff
Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:59 am
For what it's worth, I've read often that MetClub takes a while to send packages no matter where you are. Though I once ordered a Metallica thong for my wife and they sent two, so hey; maybe you'll get lucky there too.
#169666 by Migstopheles
Wed May 14, 2008 7:08 pm
Yeah, I bought The Hummer just recently, and it took about 5 days to ship to the UK. I was very impressed 8)

As for Metallica... are you surprised at having to wait around? :P
#169698 by Keeker
Thu May 15, 2008 4:03 am
Wouldn't a metallic thong be pretty much like a medieval chastity belt? :wink:
Yes, you may all groan now. That's my bad joke for today.
#170197 by Deth Warmdover
Tue May 27, 2008 8:19 am
Metalthong...sounds like a new band..
#170198 by Deth Warmdover
Tue May 27, 2008 8:19 am
Iron Maiden tribute band?
#170199 by Deth Warmdover
Tue May 27, 2008 8:26 am
We've always got stuff from HDR quickly but it's wierd ordering that way when your 2 towns over :)
There's a cool metal record store in town (Scrape Records) that carries alot of Devy stuff with little mark up so we get most goods there.Yay