Archived
#166741 by Yanko
Sat Mar 01, 2008 10:33 am
Hi Tracy!

I was thinking the other day, just like people waited for a year or so to start making jokes about 9/11, tsunamis and the holocaust, i wonder if it's been long enough for me to ask: has Devin got to listening that Hevy Devy AllStars album that Monga (hi Monga!!) organized?

buhbyes, and hope everything is alright with you guys, and that life looks better than the temp forum :D
#166794 by Blazingmonga
Sun Mar 02, 2008 9:11 am
Yanko wrote:Hi Tracy!

I was thinking the other day, just like people waited for a year or so to start making jokes about 9/11, tsunamis and the holocaust, i wonder if it's been long enough for me to ask: has Devin got to listening that Hevy Devy AllStars album that Monga (hi Monga!!) organized?

buhbyes, and hope everything is alright with you guys, and that life looks better than the temp forum :D

Probably not very likely, seen as I never sent one to HDR! Do you think I should have? I didn't want to overstep the mark.

So, the real question is, does Devin want a copy of HDAS?

For more info on HDAS, go here:

viewtopic.php?f=27&t=4541
#166816 by Blazingmonga
Sun Mar 02, 2008 2:46 pm
Deathcom7000 wrote:I remember this. I never found a way to get a copy or anything of it though. Is it possible to still hear it?

Click the link in my signature!
#173487 by Devymetalnut
Sun Aug 24, 2008 2:19 pm
That is awesome, would love to get my mitts on a copy, i'd be up to contributing to a HDAS volume 2 with my band? Were heavily influenced by devy and would be up for it for sure! Good work guys.