Archived
#162470 by TallNerdGuy
Fri Dec 07, 2007 11:24 pm
I was wondering if there were any plans to add anymore items to Ziltoid.com for purchase? I know you wanted to keep the project kinda small, but I think some minor additions like a hoodie (with the Ziltoid "Z" symbol) or a beanie hat would be pretty cool. The DTB hoodies were totally scaled back, if I remember correctly, so it would be interesting to see a new sweatshirt up for grabs. Just wanted to know your plans for this (or lack there of 8) ). It is the holidays, after all... :wink:

#162489 by Biert
Sat Dec 08, 2007 11:07 am
Hoodies were scaled back so much because posting rates on those things are just ridiculous, more than the price of the actual product itself usually.

Also for the stuff on Ziltoid.com they're depending on what CafePress can offer I think. If CafePress can't make beanies, there will be no Ziltoid beanies I'd say.

#162497 by TallNerdGuy
Sat Dec 08, 2007 3:24 pm
Bummer. :( All I would really want is a new hoodie, though, and it sucks that they are so costly. Perhaps for the next album...*hint hint!*

#165885 by Mr Clean
Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:49 pm
Didn't know where to post this... I had seen the same question posted somewhere around here but I couldn't find it... :?

My birthday is getting close and I would like to have that Ziltoid T-shirt from MerchNow... but I would like to know if the offer of "a free autographed poster" is real since someone some time ago said he didn't get anything... :o

Does anybody know anything about this? should I just order and shut my mouth? :oops:

that's all... :)

#165894 by NoisyPinkBubble
Wed Jan 30, 2008 6:13 pm
Mr Clean wrote:Didn't know where to post this... I had seen the same question posted somewhere around here but I couldn't find it... :?

My birthday is getting close and I would like to have that Ziltoid T-shirt from MerchNow... but I would like to know if the offer of "a free autographed poster" is real since someone some time ago said he didn't get anything... :o

Does anybody know anything about this? should I just order and shut my mouth? :oops:

that's all... :)

I got a free autographed postcard with my purchase of some Townsend swag. Maybe that's what they meant.