Archived
#146142 by Synthetic_Urination
Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:30 am
Hello Tracy,

I was wondering, when Devin is creating music, how often does he talk about his ideas with you, and does he ask you for input or just go off on his own and come back saying "Look what I did!"

Does he often come to you for assistance is what I'm asking I suppose.

By the way, I appreciate the notes you leave on the mail messages and packages I get from you guys! It means a lot to see you guys care =)

#146191 by Mayday
Wed Apr 18, 2007 2:33 pm
well actually Devin's in it only for the image. I have composed, recorded and mastered all of "his" music since the infinity days including and.....

......scared ya for a second with my tracy-wannabe avatar, there? :D

let's wait for the real Tracy to reply, I'm interested to hear/read this myself :)

#146210 by fullgore
Wed Apr 18, 2007 3:51 pm
what a name...

#146243 by Synthetic_Urination
Wed Apr 18, 2007 10:21 pm
I got the name from my bands... I know its a name but its my name!

#156154 by Synthetic_Urination
Thu Aug 09, 2007 4:54 pm
bump to maybe see whats up =)

Still curious
#156286 by Tracy
Sat Aug 11, 2007 4:08 pm
Synthetic_Urination wrote:Hello Tracy,

I was wondering, when Devin is creating music, how often does he talk about his ideas with you, and does he ask you for input or just go off on his own and come back saying "Look what I did!"

Does he often come to you for assistance is what I'm asking I suppose.

By the way, I appreciate the notes you leave on the mail messages and packages I get from you guys! It means a lot to see you guys care =)

He lives it constantly and talks about it frequently. I asked years ago not to hear it until after it's done so my input has been limited. The last one I really influenced was War when Dev took out that snare bit in the middle. I had a fit so he put it back. He will ask opinions on non-music related stuff.
#156361 by sj_2150
Mon Aug 13, 2007 2:33 am
Tracy wrote: The last one I really influenced was War when Dev took out that snare bit in the middle. I had a fit so he put it back.

:shock: wow... good catch