Archived

#96036 by mistress2metal
Tue Nov 22, 2005 9:52 am
Tracy wrote:
But thanks Tracy. That was such a comfort to read, believe it or not.

You're welcome. And who's that cute guy in your avatar? If I wasn't married.... :D

Heheheheh

#96050 by Eyesore
Tue Nov 22, 2005 11:54 am
Tracy wrote:
But thanks Tracy. That was such a comfort to read, believe it or not.

You're welcome. And who's that cute guy in your avatar? If I wasn't married.... :D

I'd hit it.

#96064 by Atari
Tue Nov 22, 2005 2:10 pm
:o

#96090 by mistress2metal
Tue Nov 22, 2005 4:56 pm
Ooooh ok, see that line back there?

#96096 by Atari
Tue Nov 22, 2005 5:23 pm
the one miles back ya mean?

#96129 by Eyesore
Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:47 pm
SONOFABITCH! Where's Gene?

EDIT: Hahaha. Maute dingas! Funny every time. By the way, since I'm a guy...my jokes about sleeping with Devin will cease from this moment forth. :D

#96138 by funny_little_guy
Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:15 am
!!....!!!!

..!!

#96175 by Biert
Wed Nov 23, 2005 5:56 am
funny_little_guy wrote:!!....!!!!

..!!

I second that.

#96246 by mo
Thu Nov 24, 2005 2:22 am
That blows my mind, I guess it will always come down to the individual. When I was with my last gf (aka Satan) I played at least 6 gigs before she came and saw one. On top of that she hardly gave a shit, didn't show any support and just hung around at the back where she should've been up front supporting the cause.

Ok so maybe we're shit... But after we broke up, she started coming to all of the gigs!! On top of that, she got all defensive and pissed off when this chick knitted a cool scarf for me and gave it to me at a gig.

Sadly there was a reason why she was coming to the gigs but I don't like to talk about that.

When it comes down to it, its good to have support especially the person you're supposed to be in love with... ah well we're not together now so...

#96300 by Guest
Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:38 am
A bit off topic but when I was 17 or thereabouts... Devin was the closest thing I had to a "musical god." Then I met him and he was this kinda dorky guy with a kitty tattoo who wanted to run away to the phone to call his girlfriend.

#96303 by Eyesore
Thu Nov 24, 2005 8:52 am
mo wrote:...my last gf (aka Satan)...

:shock: :o

I think I know her!

#96326 by HevyMinik
Thu Nov 24, 2005 4:06 pm
Eyesore wrote:

I think I know her!

Mee too, haha!

Well, I can actually relate to what mo said! It was a bit like that with my last gf too... But it ended because I apparently was a dork, but what the heck; noone's perfect! :D

Better go to bed!

#96333 by mo
Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:00 pm
HevyMinik wrote:
Eyesore wrote:

I think I know her!

Mee too, haha!

Well, I can actually relate to what mo said! It was a bit like that with my last gf too... But it ended because I apparently was a dork, but what the heck; noone's perfect! :D

Better go to bed!

I eventually broke up with her (I should've done it a year earlier) when we had a fight and after the shit I've done for her and her family, there they were bitching about me. Satan didn't stop there. She and my brother HATED each other, in one ear I had her saying, "Kick him out, why is he living with us?!" and in the other ear, "She's fucked! She doesn't treat you right blah blah"... Would you believe they hooked up? No one else can. Pretty shite.

#96334 by HevyMinik
Thu Nov 24, 2005 7:16 pm
mo wrote:I eventually broke up with her (I should've done it a year earlier) when we had a fight and after the shit I've done for her and her family, there they were bitching about me. Satan didn't stop there. She and my brother HATED each other, in one ear I had her saying, "Kick him out, why is he living with us?!" and in the other ear, "She's fucked! She doesn't treat you right blah blah"... Would you believe they hooked up? No one else can. Pretty shite.

Well, okay!
Eventually, the girl broke up with me after my bad behavior at a party... Things weren't going well anyway, but I was really sad for a couple of months, and now she's having a new boyfriend and I am single and happy now, so everything's fine!
But during the period after the breakup, I actually made a record myself because of her - I had to get rid of all these emotions somehow... But it saved me, haha!
We were just too different; and I talked about was music, music... And music! :)
Hope you're fine now tho!