Archived

#91136 by Atari
Mon Oct 10, 2005 12:39 am
Im A Strapping Young Lad wrote:
Coma Divine wrote:And you would both be made very welcome. :D
Indeed, your welcome anytime for a spot of tea.

:)

Anyone else would offer a whole cup.

Stingy.

#92116 by Stooge
Tue Oct 18, 2005 5:32 pm
The only things I'd say I don't like about Australia- is that it can get REALLY hot and TV has way to much sport stuff.

I spose your ok if you have air conditioning and cable though ;)

Not enough good Aussie metal bands either. Just The Berzerker.
(if anyone can point me in the direction of some other good ones, that'd be appreciated)

#92159 by black_tooth_grin
Wed Oct 19, 2005 12:37 am
Stooge wrote:The only things I'd say I don't like about Australia- is that it can get REALLY hot and TV has way to much sport stuff.

(if anyone can point me in the direction of some other good ones, that'd be appreciated)
Dungeon, The Amenta, Alarum, Bloodduster, Frankenbok, Devolved, Limb From Limb, LORD, Vanishing Point, Black Majesty...the list goes on.

Check this site out for local gigs and bands 8)
http://www.ozmosh.com/

#92185 by mo
Wed Oct 19, 2005 3:21 am
Stooge wrote:The only things I'd say I don't like about Australia- is that it can get REALLY hot and TV has way to much sport stuff.

Dungeon, The Amenta, Alarum, Bloodduster, Frankenbok, Devolved, Limb From Limb, LORD, Vanishing Point, Black Majesty...the list goes on.

Check this site out for local gigs and bands 8)
http://www.ozmosh.com/

Don't forget Isgahaatt and Darker Half (PLUG) but don't go near Way of the Extreme, their bassist is a bastard

#92193 by CardDinour
Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:08 am
i saw Frankenbok at NEXT, i didnt even know they were meant to be playing. i didnt really like them though. i heard some Alarum too, not too exciting. cant say aussie metal is doing well :)

#92234 by Stooge
Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:21 pm
Thx guys ^_^

More reason to like Australia.

#92902 by pdz99
Tue Oct 25, 2005 3:13 am
AUSTRALIA ROCKS

who else digs it

ooh i dig

ooh yes i do

oooh its a great land

#92975 by black_tooth_grin
Tue Oct 25, 2005 4:23 pm
pdz99 wrote:AUSTRALIA ROCKS

who else digs it

ooh i dig

ooh yes i do

oooh its a great land

Australia rocks my hairy anus. :D

#93006 by CardDinour
Tue Oct 25, 2005 6:37 pm
pdz99 wrote:AUSTRALIA ROCKS

who else digs it

ooh i dig

ooh yes i do

oooh its a great land

Australia rocks my hairy anus. :D

really? :shock: i always thought it was SYL :D

i like our 18+ laws to get into pubs :)

oh do you guys read the Herald Sun?! in mondays youth forum you read some pretty spastic things, like this 15 yo wanted the legal age of driving to be lowered to 16!!! can you imagine 16yos on the road?!?!? CRASH! BOOOOOOOM! KERSPLASH! :D

we have some dumb kids here :)

#93167 by Stooge
Wed Oct 26, 2005 7:53 pm
L plates dude.
You can find 16yo's everywhere.

Posting this message for instance ;)

#93449 by Tracy
Sat Oct 29, 2005 1:33 am
like this 15 yo wanted the legal age of driving to be lowered to 16!!!

Ummm... That is the legal age in Canada. I think the legal age in Alberta (province in Canada) is 15.

It terrifies me. Especially when you see a teenager driving while text messaging...

#93467 by funny_little_guy
Sat Oct 29, 2005 8:43 am
you can have your L's here at 16. Basically that means you have to drive everywhere with a licened driver sitting beside you going 'no no it's not like that! oh don't turn there! be careful you'll cut someone off!' people text messaging while driving is scary though, aparently is twice as bad as drunk driving.

#93499 by JuZ
Sat Oct 29, 2005 2:35 pm
Well, you're not even LOOKING at the road, so I'd say it's pretty bad! Haha!

Going majorly off-topic here, but did anyone see the Mythbusters episode where they compared drink driving to talking on the phone whist driving? There didn't seem to be much difference between having a blood alcohol level of 0.08% and talking on the "cellphone" (aka mobile phone). Both mess with your driving pretty severely, especially if you're making any kind of judgements or quick manouvers.