Archived

:)

#82966 by Blazingmonga
Sat Jul 23, 2005 10:49 am
Hi Tracy!

Silly question I know, but I was just wondering how many smiley faces you draw each day, on average?

They make every order that much more awesome than it already is. Coupled with the christmas cards makes every customer a customer for life!
#82967 by ASHORIZZOR
Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:04 pm
Blazingmonga wrote:Hi Tracy!

Silly question I know, but I was just wondering how many smiley faces you draw each day, on average?

They make every order that much more awesome than it already is. Coupled with the christmas cards makes every customer a customer for life!

Amen. My heart jumped around when I saw the smiley on the "issue papers".

So Tracy, thanks for the little smiley.

Sorry for being a bit offtopic.

#82968 by geoff
Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:16 pm
I think Tracy with answer it when she comes back but every faithful fan deserves his smilie ... :wink:

#82971 by Hellhammer
Sat Jul 23, 2005 12:50 pm
I would just like to say Tracy that your smilie faces really do make the issue that much better for me. It's always appreciated, so here's one for you. :D

Also, I really like your Avatar picture.

#82975 by thefillersweetcityjesus
Sat Jul 23, 2005 1:06 pm
i wonder with strapping's ever growing popularity, will she ever stop taking the time to do that? it must be really hard to keep doing it over and over again, and i appreciate it but quite honestly i would understand completely if she decided to stop >.>

#83013 by CardDinour
Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:31 am
thefillersweetcityjesus wrote:it must be really hard to keep doing it over and over again

it takes what 1 second?! how is that hard?

i love the smilies too :D they looked so genuinely happy :)

#83014 by geoff
Sun Jul 24, 2005 1:49 am
Devin is helping Tracy when he is here ... Well not with the smilies but ...
If you receive merchandise and if the stamp is stuck in the middle of the envelope, that's Devin ... :)

#83017 by ASHORIZZOR
Sun Jul 24, 2005 3:27 am
geoff wrote:Devin is helping Tracy when he is here ... Well not with the smilies but ...
If you receive merchandise and if the stamp is stuck in the middle of the envelope, that's Devin ... :)

:P Classic.

#83066 by Noodles
Sun Jul 24, 2005 10:06 pm
Hellhammer wrote:I would just like to say Tracy that your smilie faces really do make the issue that much better for me. It's always appreciated, so here's one for you. :D

Also, I really like your Avatar picture.
red hair is awesome

#83067 by fragility
Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:14 am
geoff wrote:Devin is helping Tracy when he is here ... Well not with the smilies but ...

lol, why is it that it's always the guy who has to do stuff like that in the wrong place? haha

You tihnk one day Tracy's gonna get really, really fed up of drawing smiles and we'll all get angry faces?

#83143 by kent
Mon Jul 25, 2005 9:36 pm
LOL. I had to go back and check my package to see if the stamps were in the right place. There were 3 stamps all in the upper right corner, so I guess that means that Tracy must have done this one. :P

#83175 by Eyesore
Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:20 pm
You know, it is pretty cool what such a simple gesture can do, you know? Too bad more artists don't care that much.

#83198 by Tracy
Wed Jul 27, 2005 1:57 am
Hey guys. How many do I do in a day? Anywhere from 1 to hundreds. When I do the cards, last year there were 1600 of them, all signed in about a week along with the usual orders.

I'm not concerned with getting too busy to do them but sometimes I feel guilty if I miss one and will go back and open the package to make sure it's there. :D

#83201 by geoff
Wed Jul 27, 2005 2:05 am
I would hire dogs and cats to sign the cards :)

#83214 by Olive?
Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:32 am
Thanks Tracy!
Your smiley faces are very apppreciated.

Here's one for you! :D