The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#151468 by Drumdude13
Mon Jun 04, 2007 2:50 am
Sup Metalheads,

Hear it is the last song you're going to hear from Terror Syndrome until the album comes out. "One Crime Closer to Hell" is a straight up heavy and crushing tune which you can hear at our My Space Page now http://www.myspace.com/terrorsyndromeband . This song definitely shows how heavy Denton can get vocally and how punishing the music can be. Sometimes simpler beats will drive you into the ground with how heavy they are, I feel this is one of those songs. I hope you all enjoy it, this happens to be one of the bands favorite songs on the whole album, we all love this one, hope you do too !!!! Enjoy !

All the best,

RVP

#151492 by sj_2150
Mon Jun 04, 2007 6:29 am
Thanks Ryan :D

so hows the label hunt going?

#151518 by Josiah Tobin
Mon Jun 04, 2007 11:49 am
Cool tune, especially the end with that whole landslide feeling going on... I just gotta say though, I hope there's a bit less compressor abuse in the final versions! :p (if these aren't, that is) You can hear the mix pumping through the whole song on something as trivial as a kick drum hit, in my opinion that really detracts from it. I don't mean to be critical, though-- just figured I'd mention it. Not too much my kind of metal, but it's heavy, you guys can play, and I think lotsa people will dig it. Good luck man!

#151549 by Drumdude13
Mon Jun 04, 2007 4:16 pm
Josiah Tobin wrote:Cool tune, especially the end with that whole landslide feeling going on... I just gotta say though, I hope there's a bit less compressor abuse in the final versions! :p (if these aren't, that is) You can hear the mix pumping through the whole song on something as trivial as a kick drum hit, in my opinion that really detracts from it. I don't mean to be critical, though-- just figured I'd mention it. Not too much my kind of metal, but it's heavy, you guys can play, and I think lotsa people will dig it. Good luck man!

Yeah dude, don't worry, I can assure you that !!!!! That's why I said rough mixes !!! The finished product will sound amazing !!!! thanks for the feedback bro, appreciate it !

RVP

#151557 by Josiah Tobin
Mon Jun 04, 2007 5:39 pm
Ahh, didn't catch the rough mixes part, sorry. I'll be looking forward to hearing the final versions, maybe I'll get more into it then :)