The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#146865 by Drumdude13
Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:04 am
April 23rd 2007

Hey Everyone,

More Terror Syndrome stuff for you all in this update. Including the first Terror Syndrome review, thats right... a review and I know our album hasn't been released yet ! We also have the track titles for our full length album, which we'll let you all in on.

First of all, more music ! This will be the last MP3 we're going to put up for a while. The response from you fans has been fucking insane !!! You all kick major ass and we thank you indefinitely. We keep on getting emailed everyday for more music, so here it is.... "Thrill Pill" is the song being put up today on our My Space Page http://www.myspace.com/terrorsyndromeband . This is a straight up, to the point, ass kicker of a song. Can you say "Mosh-Pit" ? We hope you dig it and can't wait to see see you guys fucking shit up in the pit to this tune in the near future.

Here are the track titles for our full length album including the guest appearances and what songs they will be playing on. The exact song order for the album has not been decided yet but these will be the songs on the album :

1 - Stupidity for All
2 - Revolving Horror
3 - Thrill Pill
4 - Riot of Red
*Featuring Christofer Malmstrom (Darkane, Non-Human Level) - Lead Guitar
5 - When God Was Sober
6 - Motionless
7 - Rusty Trombone
*Featuring Alex Skolnick (Testament, Alex Skolnick Trio) - Lead Guitar
*Featuring Trevor Dunn (Mr. Bungle, Fantomas) - Bass Guitar
8 - One Crime Closer to Hell
9 - Disposable Empire
*Featuring Byron Stroud (Fear Factory, SYL) - Bass Guitar
10 - For Your Amusement
11 - My Next Victim
12 - Spinning Backwards
*Featuring Devin Townsend (Strapping Young Lad, Devin Townsend Band) - Lead Guitar
*Featuring Michael Manring (Attention Deficit, Session Bass God) - Bass guitar

We're currently looking at our options on releasing the album and will keep you all posted when a decision has been made. The Terror will be ripping your face off soon in 2007 !!!

Now for some promoting..... a drumming buddy of mine Dirk Verbeuren (Soilwork, Scarve) just recently contacted me and let me know about his new website he put up. It's kick ass ! This guy is one hell of a fucking drummer and I'm all about spreading the news about other talented drummers. Check it out http://www.dirkverbeuren.com it's a killer site for a killer dude ! If you need an awesome session guy in Europe, here's your man !!!

Lastly a musical recommendation. I just got back from seeing Peeping Tom for the first time at The Commodore Ballroom here in Vancouver. God Damn what a show and what a band. I'm a HUGE Mike Patton fan, I loved his work especially in Mr. Bungle/Faith No More and Peeping Tom is right up there in my books, they're debut album is amazing. The music is very original and probably his most accessible stuff since his Faith No More days and man is the band tight as hell live. Mike Patton is hands down the best front man I've ever seen live over the years, he's fucking awesome !!! So, if you haven't seen or heard Peeping Tom and you have an open mind to music, I highly recommend you check them out. Killer alternative music and a killer band live !

That's it for now. Stay posted for more Terror Syndrome news to come soon....

All the best,

RVP

#146867 by Biert
Mon Apr 23, 2007 5:48 am
Cool shit again, dude!

#146869 by sj_2150
Mon Apr 23, 2007 7:08 am
Great song! \m/

So Ryan, can we expect a tour considering Dentons a "Full time" member now?

#146879 by Drumdude13
Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:24 am
sj_2150 wrote:Great song! \m/

Yup. We're going to work on getting a live show together and stuff and do Terror Syndrome until Dev fires up the DTB again. I can't wait for more DTB stuff too, I'll have the best of both worlds now, maybe Terror Syndrome involved in the "All in the Family Tour - Part 2" ? That would be fucking awesome !!!!

Definitely expect some Terror Syndrome shows to arise in the near future.....

RVP

#146881 by Biert
Mon Apr 23, 2007 8:29 am
Drumdude13 wrote:Maybe Terror Syndrome involved in the "All in the Family Tour - Part 2" ? That would be fucking awesome !!!!

Especially if it came to The Netherlands :D

#146886 by sj_2150
Mon Apr 23, 2007 9:56 am
Drumdude13 wrote:
sj_2150 wrote:Great song! \m/

Yup. We're going to work on getting a live show together and stuff and do Terror Syndrome until Dev fires up the DTB again. I can't wait for more DTB stuff too, I'll have the best of both worlds now, maybe Terror Syndrome involved in the "All in the Family Tour - Part 2" ? That would be fucking awesome !!!!

Definitely expect some Terror Syndrome shows to arise in the near future.....

RVP

awesome! 8) itd be cool to see you do a tour possibly with Tenet and ZH aswell... just make sure you come to Australia :wink:

continue to smash dem fuckin skins Ryan! :twisted:

#147361 by Biert
Thu Apr 26, 2007 8:11 am
I don't think a tour is why Denton quit The Miserables. I think he's taken a full-time job posting MySpace bulletins! It hurts to say but it's come to the point where I'm considering it spam! :oops: