The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#140999 by Drumdude13
Tue Feb 13, 2007 1:07 pm
TERROR SYNDROME MP3 !

Feb 13th 2007

Well it's time everyone ! Get your Metal Shoes on.....

Terror Syndrome
is now ready to be heard by you all. I'm really excited to finally give a sneak peak of this Heavy, Groove Oriented Metal Band that I've been writing music for and producing over the last 9 months or so. You also get to hear the talented voice of Denton Bramley, a metal voice at it's best along with the awesome Guitar and Bass playing by Dave Young and MikeYoung both from the Devin Townsend Band. Everyone did such a great job in my opinion and I'm very stoked to have them on board this metal project ! The MP3 we have up is a medley of 3 songs off of the album which is going to be titled "Stupidity for All". It's really too bad that you all have to hear Terror Syndrome for the first time through an MP3 but thats how it works on My Space. The quality won't be the best, which sucks, but I'm sure you'll get the idea of how HUGE this album really does sound ! ENJOY !

We will be putting up four seperate MP3 medley's in the upcoming weeks on our My Space Page for you all to check out. The songs in the first medley are Stupidity for All, When God Was Sober and Thrill Pill. Hope you all dig it. You will soon get to hear a taste of all the guest appearances from Alex Skolnick (Testament), Devin Townsend (Strapping young Lad, Devin Townsend Band), Trevor Dunn (Mr. Bungle, Fantomas), Byron Stroud (Fear Factory, SYL), Christofer Malmstrom (Darkane, Non-Human Level) and Michael Manring (Bass Session GOD). Everyone of these guests did an amazing job on their respective songs, I can't wait for you all to hear them in our future MP3 Medleys which will be posted one by one in the near future. The album was mixed and engineered by Shaun Thingvold (worked with Lamb of God, Fear Factory, Strapping Young Lad) at Greenhouse Studios here in Vancouver, BC, Canada.

We are still finishing up some details on this album (Still needs to be professionally mastered and such) and we will hopefully be releasing it sometime in late spring/early summer 2007. There will be some more sneak peak MP3's coming soon... Stay posted for more of Terror Syndrome to come your way. It only gets crazier !!!!

All the best,

RVP.

#141032 by sj_2150
Tue Feb 13, 2007 10:43 pm
Coma Divine wrote:Once we teach Biert drums - your history, bro! :lol:

not possible. hes too atatched to his computer :lol:

#141060 by JuZ
Wed Feb 14, 2007 6:15 am
Aren't we all?

BTW, pull your finger out Ryan, you're not working hard enough. ;)

I like it so far... looking forward to hearing more. That lad certainly can belt out a ripper of a scream!

#141075 by the toilet
Wed Feb 14, 2007 11:35 am
No need to suck him off. :roll:

:D :lol:

#141235 by sj_2150
Thu Feb 15, 2007 11:06 pm
Drumdude13 wrote:
the toilet wrote:No need to suck him off. :roll:

Blowjobs ? Hot Chicks ? Where ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Play nice people.... :lol:

RVP

dont you mean rusty trombones? what the hell has happened to you ryan? *tsk tsk*

#141240 by Persuader
Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:23 am

#141320 by Drumdude13
Sat Feb 17, 2007 4:07 pm
sj_2150 wrote:
Drumdude13 wrote:
the toilet wrote:No need to suck him off. :roll:

Blowjobs ? Hot Chicks ? Where ? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Play nice people.... :lol:

RVP

dont you mean rusty trombones? what the hell has happened to you ryan? *tsk tsk*

Coming soon.... the song, not the act !!! :lol:

On a serious note, Rudty Trombone featuring Alex Skolnick (Testament) and Trevor Dunn (Mr. Bungle, Fantomas) will be featured ina medley sometime very soon :wink: stay posted at the Terror Syndrome My Space for it :twisted:

RVP

#141325 by ASHORIZZOR
Sat Feb 17, 2007 5:08 pm
Kewl Ryan. :twisted: I wish I would live near you so I could buy you a beer...but I will wait untill your next live performance and then you get bombed with beer!

KARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLSBERG! :D

#141333 by sj_2150
Sat Feb 17, 2007 11:10 pm
Ryan im sure that RT the song is awesome but i would much prefer to see you in the act :wink:

#141348 by the toilet
Sun Feb 18, 2007 5:38 am
sj_2150 wrote:Ryan im sure that RT the song is awesome but i would much prefer to see you in the act :wink:

You sicken me.