The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#91394 by Drumdude13
Wed Oct 12, 2005 10:38 am
Hey Everyone,

So the NHL album is close to being released in Europe on Oct 24th. It would be crazy not to have a website up for this band. So that has happened........... you can go to :

http://www.nonhumanlevel.com

It's in the beginning stages, more info will be put up over time. I'd say in the next couple weeks the site will be loaded with info on everyone in the band with pic's, video's of the recording, etc... ! Hope you all dig it !

RVP

#92256 by djskrimp
Wed Oct 19, 2005 7:53 pm
One of the best guitarists EVER. I put him up there with Jed Simon and Jeff Loomis

#92282 by Drumdude13
Thu Oct 20, 2005 12:11 am
djskrimp wrote:One of the best guitarists EVER. I put him up there with Jed Simon and Jeff Loomis

Yup, Christofer is fuckin' SICK ! He's an awesome guitarist and an amazing dude as well. I'm really looking forward to seeing the show with Darkane, SYL, Soilwork and Fear Factory here in Vancouver on Dec 5th. His solos on the Non-Human Level disc are insane. Definitely one talented guy !

RVP

PS... To Noodles: Yup the artwork on the website reflects the actual artwork of the CD booklet. We'll have way more info up on the NHL site (Since there is barely any now) when Chris and Peter get back from this tour their doing in North America.....then that site will be really cool !

#92355 by fragility
Thu Oct 20, 2005 8:38 am
Not too long to wait now :) I am so excited...do you know if it will be available from either the end or the laser's edge at all?

#92444 by fragility
Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:26 am
Thankyou!!!! :)

*dances excitedly*