Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:39 am
That stuff really ripped off my ass.

Can't wait!

#88380 by fragility
Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:59 am
Sounding awesome as expected

#88385 by EphelDuath666
Wed Sep 14, 2005 8:25 am
I've listened to that song over 10 times now....it owns! Sounds like Darkane mixed with the most extreme Slayer sound and Grimfist. RRRROOOOOAAAAARRRR!!!! :twisted:

#88393 by Chops 666
Wed Sep 14, 2005 9:07 am
That was a great fucking song.
This will be a must-have record.
Well done!

#88436 by Drumdude13
Wed Sep 14, 2005 7:02 pm
Thanks for all the positive feedback everyone ! It's really cool that you all dig it. The song "Personal Hell" happens to be one of my favourite tracks off that record. There are many more "Tear ya' a New A-Hole" songs on that record though.....trust me :twisted:

October 24th 2005 the madness that is Non-Human Level will finally be unleashed, I really hope you all enjoy it when it comes out. Until then buy the new Darkane record "Layers of Lies".....it's fuckin' sick and it'll get you warmed up for Non-Human Level, which obviously has a similar sound. Later...

RVP

#88561 by IamaFlukeintheworld
Fri Sep 16, 2005 12:16 am
My Question is with Darkan on tour coming to Vancouver any chance of a show here ?

#88564 by Drumdude13
Fri Sep 16, 2005 1:29 am
IamaFlukeintheworld wrote:My Question is with Darkane on tour coming to Vancouver any chance of a show here ?

Nope....there is'nt anything confirmed for us nor have we even talked about it. The problem is that I live here and the rest of the guy's in NHL live in different parts of Sweden. It would be a little difficult to get us all together to rehearse and tour this band, there is no money (that I know of) put aside from Listenable Records for us to tour with..... but you never know, we might do a couple one off shows down the road or something....we'll see. Weirder things have happened :wink: :P

RVP

PS... Thanks to everyone in this thread for the kind words on NHL. I'm very proud of this album..... all of us in NHL really busted our balls to do this record ! I hope you all enjoy the full album when it comes out on October 24th. Until then buy the new Darkane album "Layers of Lies" it's some sick shit !

#88571 by Chris
Fri Sep 16, 2005 3:27 am
Wow.

Ryan, great drumming!