The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#72334 by Drumdude13
Thu Mar 03, 2005 7:51 pm
Hey everyone,

I've been a busy dude for the last few weeks especially ! Getting ready to record Non-Human Level in a week and I just finished drum teching for Darkest Hour which "The Dev" is producing. The drum's sounded HUGE and all the Darkest Hour guy's are cool as shit. Pretty aggressive music, I did'nt know much about them but I do now and I'm impressed. This will be a cool album to check out when they're finished, especially with Dev driving them into the ground with his producing :twisted:

Been practicing my nutsack off for this Non-Human Level gig. Got my feet up to speed for the mad double kick that's going to be on the album. I'm pretty stoked about this project. I'll be sure to update rvpdrums.com and hevydevyforums.com when the session is done. I'll have photo's and some video footage to post of myself recording the drumtracks. It should be pretty cool, were also doing a cover from an old 80's metal band, you can guess for now....

So there it is a mini RVP update to keep yuo guy's in the loop. Talk to ya'll when this N-HL session is done. Hope you're all doing great ! Take care everyone....

#72337 by Mordecai
Thu Mar 03, 2005 11:59 pm
Awesome.

:D

#72338 by Olive?
Fri Mar 04, 2005 2:09 am
Great Ryan!
Thanks for keeping us informed!! :wink:

I can't wait to see the photos, the video footage and to check out N-HL!!

#72341 by Persuader
Fri Mar 04, 2005 4:04 am
Oh the envy... I think all musicians on this board would walk over quite a few bodies to have the Dev producing them... :twisted:
Can´t wait for NHL! Thanks for the update