The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#69658 by Guest
Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:25 am
Ryan will have his own independant message board in March 2005. I will also bring some modifications to the site layouts to make it more easier to update. If you have pics you took of Ryan at a gig, don't hesitate to send them to geoff@hevydevy.com

Geoff
#69680 by Drumdude13
Tue Feb 01, 2005 10:48 am
geoff wrote:Ryan will have his own independant message board in March 2005. I will also bring some modifications to the site layouts to make it more easier to update. If you have pics you took of Ryan at a gig, don't hesitate to send them to geoff@hevydevy.com

Geoff

Geoff, must be my new manager !!! I had no idea about an independent message board :shock: at rvpdrums.com or new modifactions. This guy is pretty awesome !

Sounds like rvpdrums may be getting a makeover....maybe we can make it into a reality show for TV ? LOL ! I can see it now...."Website Makeover" - the before and after ! :shock:

#69807 by Tim
Wed Feb 02, 2005 10:37 am
I hope it's not one of those 'queer' makeovers. :lol:

#70104 by GravityEyelids
Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:05 pm
Tim wrote:I hope it's not one of those 'queer' makeovers. :lol:

LOL. Oh boy. "Queer Eye for the Web Site" :shock:

#70115 by Drumdude13
Fri Feb 04, 2005 10:43 pm
GravityEyelids wrote:
Tim wrote:I hope it's not one of those 'queer' makeovers. :lol:

LOL. Oh boy. "Queer Eye for the Web Site" :shock:

Hey GravityEyelids..... wicked name. You must be a Porcupine Tree fan with that name !!!! That happens to be my favourite song off of PT's "In Absentia". Cool 8)

#70124 by GravityEyelids
Sat Feb 05, 2005 12:55 am
Kick ass, man. It definitely is a killer tune! I can't wait to hear more gems from their new album! :D

#70133 by EphelDuath666
Sat Feb 05, 2005 5:15 am
I agreeeeeee! They are easily in my top 5 of all time fav bands, maybe even top 3. After I heard that sampler song that´s posted on the deadwing site, I´m sure that this Album´s gonna combine all the stuff that they´ve done so far.