The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#67953 by steve_dave
Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:18 am
just wondering really if you had any vague idea of a date we can expect to see this album? just gettin kind of impatient already! also, with regards to a tour, you have any idea if it'll be a similar kind of thing to last year? (ie. syl and dtb together?) coz much as i LOVED the last one, i'd like to see a dtb headlining show.

thanks muchly for your time.
#67981 by Drumdude13
Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:20 pm
steve_dave wrote:just wondering really if you had any vague idea of a date we can expect to see this album? just gettin kind of impatient already! also, with regards to a tour, you have any idea if it'll be a similar kind of thing to last year? (ie. syl and dtb together?) coz much as i LOVED the last one, i'd like to see a dtb headlining show.

thanks muchly for your time.

That's a very tough question to answer bro. As Dev has mentioned, he's working on the DTB DVD right now. That is priority for the DTB at the moment. Most of Human is written and all I can say is that it is amazing music. "Human" will be recorded in 2005 but even I'm unclear as to when this album will be recorded. Trust me......... I can't wait to get goin' on it but there are so many thing's happenin' in "The Dev's" world right now and even I have to be patient :sad: "Human" will be worth the wait !

As far as touring goes, that's tough to predict to. No tours have been discussed (from what I know) cuz we don't even have a new record out yet. Obviously tours will happen when the records released but it's very difficult to predict when and who we will tour with at the moment.

Sorry I don't have better answers for ya' but this is the way it goes in the music industry ! We'll have the new SYL "Alien" (Awesome record from start to finish !) to listen to as well as the new Evenlight (Brians band), Ten Ways from Sunday (Mike and Daves band) and my solo project among other albums I've done (Vivien Lalu - Oniric Metal, being released in March 2005). All these albums by various DTB members can hold us over until "Human" comes out. Check these albums out, there is some cool music happening there.

"Human" will be worth the wait...... :wink:

#67987 by EphelDuath666
Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:03 pm
Can´t wait to listen to Human when it´s done but if the DVD comes out first, hey that´s just fine for me as well. Never seen the DTB live so I´m very very eager for that DVD as well. I´ve only seen some live footage from the Terria bonus disc and I´m sure with the "new" band it all sounds different now.

#68004 by Jim Fear
Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:30 pm
I can't wait for the DVD.I remember seeing the setlist on here a while ago,but i can't seem to find it now.Can somebody post it for me please? thanks..
Yes,Human will be worth the wait.

#68006 by EphelDuath666
Wed Jan 19, 2005 2:32 pm
screw the setlist as long as "Storm" is on it, heh...just kidding :) I´m sure it will be a good one since the show was recorded for a DVD.

#68018 by Jim Fear
Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:11 pm
:D

#68077 by steve_dave
Thu Jan 20, 2005 2:32 am
i figured those'd be tough to answer... thanks for trying though. i wait (like many of us) with the most baited of breaths.