The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects
#63368 by Drumdude13
Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:35 am
This is to the many people who have contacted me or want to contact me regarding GAP cd's (my ex-metal band). Here's the story....

I still have some of our first album and I'm SOLD-OUT of our second release "Afterbirth". If any of you are interested in purchasing our first self-titled album, email me or PM me and we'll work it out from there. Basically if you buy the first record, I will also throw in a burn't copy of "Afterbirth".

I just wanted to post this, cuz I have recieved a lot of emails regarding people who want to buy GAP cd's over the last couple months. You can't buy them in stores anymore, so contact me if your interested.......cool.

#63991 by Ninja Butterfly
Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:01 pm
It's certainly worthwhile to hear what Ryan can do in another context that's for sure ... a totally different edge. My goodness! I just paid you a compliment Ryan!!!!! Granted though ... it is deserved.

#64042 by Guest
Mon Jan 03, 2005 4:30 pm
I can sell GAP cds and tee-shirts on ebay !!!
Hey wait !!! I will wait Ryan to become the next big thing to come in the drumming land and I will sell everything I have to become a millionaire
ah ah ah
:twisted:

Geoff

#64102 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Mon Jan 03, 2005 10:54 pm
GAP's just cool. I love the stuff (unfortunately the Afterbirth-stuff more...a shame I don't owe it in origin). Everyone should possess these.

#64244 by Drumdude13
Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:07 pm
Devinaddicted_Nils wrote:GAP's just cool. I love the stuff (unfortunately the Afterbirth-stuff more...a shame I don't owe it in origin). Everyone should possess these.

Cool Nils.......I agree with you though, the "Afterbirth" stuff IS a little cooler ! LOL ! That recording possessed our most popular song's when we played live. "A Favour" was born as well.......probably my all time favourite tune from GAP..... Thanks for the kind words Nils !

#64247 by Guest
Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:09 pm
A favour is the best GAP song
INSANE DRUMS !!!

#64252 by hairy
Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:17 pm
any chance of finding some mp3s of GAP?
:roll:
I am a dumb bugger...
there are a few on ryan's site...

#64256 by Ninja Butterfly
Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:32 pm
Ryan's site has some downloads on it for your enjoyment:-

http://www.rvpdrums.com/rvpdownloads.html

Also there are a couple of full length MP3s here:-

http://www.garageband.com/artist/godawakenspetrified

Please note at the bottom of the page they apparently sounded like Boy George ... I am confident this is an error :lol:

#64259 by Drumdude13
Tue Jan 04, 2005 12:47 pm
Ninja Butterfly wrote:

Also there are a couple of full length MP3s here:-

http://www.garageband.com/artist/godawakenspetrified

Please note at the bottom of the page they apparently sounded like Boy George ... I am confident this is an error :lol:

Yeah....thats us being goofy.....we did'nt give a shit. We got some funny emails from people saying we don't sound anything like Boy George ! LOL !

Anyways.....if anyone is interested in hearing some GAP stuff....just go to my website http://www.rvpdrums.com you can see mpeg's of me drumming GAP songs and listen to some MP3's of GAP, like Ninja Butterfly said !

#64263 by Guest
Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:01 pm
This is spam I would not tolerate here !!!

#64339 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Wed Jan 05, 2005 12:48 am
Drumdude13 wrote: "A Favour" was born as well.......probably my all time favourite tune from GAP.....

due to the fact that you composed this one completely??? :lol:

But you're right...that one rockzzzzz!!!!

#64597 by Drumdude13
Wed Jan 05, 2005 9:36 pm
Devinaddicted_Nils wrote:
Drumdude13 wrote: "A Favour" was born as well.......probably my all time favourite tune from GAP.....

due to the fact that you composed this one completely??? :lol:

But you're right...that one rockzzzzz!!!!

Yes true, I basically wrote most of that song :lol: ......BUT it has some of my cooler drumming on it, so I'm slightly partial to that tune compared to any other GAP song :wink: "Gunpowder Mouth" is another favourite of mine, that also happens to be on the "Afterbirth" EP. That song and a song called "Burning Bridges" (Self Titled CD) were probably the most popular GAP song's at our live shows.....crowd participation EVERYTIME for both song's ! Too bad thing's did'nt work out for GAP but that's how it goes......Solo record time ! :lol:

#70606 by IamaFlukeintheworld
Wed Feb 09, 2005 7:04 pm
*waves hand ridicously in the air*

oh oh oh oh oh oh oh i want one too......

thanks and just for the record i am trying to get a Just Cause disc and Caustic Thought one too.....

#70612 by Devinaddicted_Nils
Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:17 am
IamaFlukeintheworld wrote:Caustic Thought one too.....

wrong address here, dude...