The place to speak about Ryan Van Poederooyen projects

#79214 by EphelDuath666
Tue Jun 07, 2005 4:52 am
"RVP: A Tribute To George Michael's Chest"

#79399 by Drumdude13
Thu Jun 09, 2005 12:15 am
Damn.....I'm away for these Forums for 2 days and all hell breaks loose in this thread !!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

As far as a name goes for the band and the album....I was thinking of calling it "RVP" but I'm trying to think of a cool band name.....If I don't think of one, you can bet on it being called "RVP" with an album title as well. We'll see...... :?:

#79408 by TinyTears007
Thu Jun 09, 2005 2:28 am
Ha! So you have chosen to use the name that I suggested :D

I'll let you know where to post the royalty checks soon my main man ;)

#79451 by Drumdude13
Thu Jun 09, 2005 9:07 am
TinyTears007 wrote:Ha! So you have chosen to use the name that I suggested :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*with massive sarcasm in his voice*....They are only my intials.....I would have never thought of that for a band name ? :lol:

#79518 by CardDinour
Thu Jun 09, 2005 7:03 pm
Drumdude13 wrote:
TinyTears007 wrote:Ha! So you have chosen to use the name that I suggested :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

*with massive sarcasm in his voice*....They are only my intials.....I would have never thought of that for a band name ? :lol:

well you do know, that once you get your name down to an acronym on the internet you are famous?! everyone is doing it these days ;)

how about Ryan Machine or RyanMech or Ryan Evolution?! :D

edit:

i went to acronymfinder.com and i searched for MP (doesnt mean i like him) but it came up with Mike Portnoy! :( and then i searched for RVP and nothing came up!! how dare they! im going to write a letter to them!! but they dont have NDV (SB dude) either! :( so at least they are consistent with forgetting people! :P