Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#256542 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:13 am
Billy Rhomboid wrote:I am thawing a barrel of blood to make black pudding today. 3 gallons of it. At the moment it is most of the way thawed and resmbles the world's goriest Slush Puppie.

Pics? :D
#256546 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:56 am
Awesome. Hope it ends up good.
#256549 by Lettuce
Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:33 am
Fuuuuuuuuuuuck, gimmie a spoon and a few minutes alone.
#259421 by Keeker
Sat Mar 19, 2011 6:46 pm
Billy Rhomboid wrote:For the interest of our Norwegian members, today I shall be making Lungemos.

But have 21 large chickens to pluck before that.

These would be proper large chickens no doubt. I am increasingly gobsmacked at the size of a 'large' cooked chicken you see on sale in supermarkets. They're little bigger than pigeons.
#259464 by djskrimp
Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:18 am
Keeker wrote:
Billy Rhomboid wrote:For the interest of our Norwegian members, today I shall be making Lungemos.

But have 21 large chickens to pluck before that.

These would be proper large chickens no doubt. I am increasingly gobsmacked at the size of a 'large' cooked chicken you see on sale in supermarkets. They're little bigger than pigeons.

British birds do have much bigger breasts these days.

:D
#259467 by Faffy
Sun Mar 20, 2011 10:35 am
Wanted to make pizza. Didn't bother to make pizza crust. Stuffed it all in casserole dish and put cheese on it. 8)
#259504 by Bookwyrm83
Sun Mar 20, 2011 8:17 pm
Faffy wrote:Wanted to make pizza. Didn't bother to make pizza crust. Stuffed it all in casserole dish and put cheese on it. 8)

No shame in buying fresh crust from the supermarket (so long as it doesn't come with sauce on it - never enough, don't taste as nice either).
I made one last night with shallots, peppadews, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, yellow cayenne, and hot salami. 'Tis good having money left after bills, I can pretend I'm a gourmet!
#259513 by JuZ
Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:16 am
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
Faffy wrote:Wanted to make pizza. Didn't bother to make pizza crust. Stuffed it all in casserole dish and put cheese on it. 8)

No shame in buying fresh crust from the supermarket (so long as it doesn't come with sauce on it - never enough, don't taste as nice either).
I made one last night with shallots, peppadews, cherry tomatoes, cilantro, yellow cayenne, and hot salami. 'Tis good having money left after bills, I can pretend I'm a gourmet!

Mate, did you just say "cilantro"?
#259531 by Bookwyrm83
Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:46 am
JuZ wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:

Yes. I am aware that in Australia it is better known as coriander. But I prefer cilantro.
#259573 by fragility
Mon Mar 21, 2011 9:22 am
Mmmmm, just lifted last nights leftover shepherds pie out of the fridge....smells yummy....currently fighting the urge to eat it cold now.

Was also eyeing up the lime, chillis and coriander left over from fish cakes at the weekend and thinking that burritos may be order for tomorrow! Soooooo hungry now
#259603 by JuZ
Mon Mar 21, 2011 12:17 pm
Bookwyrm83 wrote:
JuZ wrote:
Bookwyrm83 wrote:

Yes. I am aware that in Australia it is better known as coriander. But I prefer cilantro.

:lol: Well good luck to you then sir!

(I'll admit that the thought of it on a pizza sounds as appealing as pineapple, but again, each to their own)
#259759 by Wosko
Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:25 am
Kraft dinner with sriracha sauce yeah im a weird kid but fuck that sauce goes with anything