Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#157232 by Kivenkantaja
Sat Aug 25, 2007 6:41 am
:) wrote:if imdb is anything to go by, it's... yes, the worst movie ever. no, a cartoon version is the worst ever. but the live action one is apparantly the 40th worst ever.

There is going to be... a live action bratz... movie?!? What the hell?!?!?!? A MOVIE!?!?!! I think I'm gonna be sick... :(

We truly live in a consumption society. Coming on summer 2020: The revenge of loreal. With no commercial breaks! How cool is that?

#157235 by sj_2150
Sat Aug 25, 2007 8:53 am
sad thing is pretty much all kids movies such these days. theyre all 3d animated. i mean the first few were awesome like toy story for instance. now every production companys pumping em out and the only other kids movies are sappy hilary duff shit.

back im my day (for fucks sake im only 18 :P ) we had movies like home alone where it was about a kid who could of potentially been raped by robbers :D

#157242 by :)
Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:38 pm
Kivenkantaja wrote:
:) wrote:if imdb is anything to go by, it's... yes, the worst movie ever. no, a cartoon version is the worst ever. but the live action one is apparantly the 40th worst ever.

There is going to be... a live action bratz... movie?!? What the hell?!?!?!? A MOVIE!?!?!! I think I'm gonna be sick... :(

:lol: i thought that's what this thread was about.

#157243 by Yanko
Sat Aug 25, 2007 4:26 pm
hmmmm 13 year old slu.............

oh shit, this isn't the peado forum :oops:

:P

but yeah, you gotta have SERIOUSLY a lot more attention when raising a kid nowadays than you needed before. Talking maths, it's kinda like error propagation: if you add a wee error to a recursive equation/function, in a few steps, the result will get worse and worse, because the error propagates and increases.
That's pretty much what happens to our society, the errors that started to show up a few generations ago, started to grow and grow, and propagate and screw up our everyday life bit by bit. So you can't really trust your kids to grow up near normal people without a ton of worries as our grandfathers did, and create your kids "on the loose".
And that's why parenting is a bitch: you gotta find the exact tone between letting kids go on themselves too much and being a jewish mother :P

#157252 by TallNerdGuy
Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:55 pm
Yanko wrote:And that's why parenting is a bitch: you gotta find the exact tone between letting kids go on themselves too much and being a jewish mother :P

That's a great line right there! And it is also very true! :lol:

#157254 by JuZ
Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:28 am
Haha.

Ugh... parenting is gonna be tough.

Oh yeah... good luck, Dev and Tracy! ;)
#157255 by Leechmaster
Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:46 am
frequency-lsd wrote:
Zyprexa wrote:Probably this kind : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PwR7hEi5RGA

I think i saw that girl in a South Park episode :lol:

I DO WHAT I WANT!!!!

But yeah, the little prostitute toys are a disgrace. And as if appealing to girls that're 7 or 8 wasn't bad enough, now they're going after the younger again! This is worse than the original Slutz..
This video may disturb you. It sure as hell disturbs me..
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG48LiSmgDg[/youtube]

Fuck sake, kids that age don't wear makeup or eyeliner or lipstick or earrings or have that much hair which is kept that perfect.. It couldn't be giving a worse appearance to tiny little kids. What the hell happened to the world.
Last edited by Leechmaster on Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
#157257 by sj_2150
Sun Aug 26, 2007 12:50 am
Leechmaster wrote: [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HG48LiSmgDg[/youtube]

*starts raving*

#157266 by black_tooth_grin
Sun Aug 26, 2007 5:29 am
Atari wrote:BRING BACK LEGO!

I concur, Lego is the best invention since slice bread.