Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

#156807 by sarai-chan
Mon Aug 20, 2007 12:52 am
I dream about boys and Devin alot :lol:

But we all know that boys can be monsters too *convincing nod*

#156811 by Archetype
Mon Aug 20, 2007 1:02 am
A lot of people on this forum dream about boys, including a lot of the male members, I'm guessing.

#156824 by All Hail99
Mon Aug 20, 2007 3:19 am
What are you insinuating Archetype? :P

#156843 by Keeker
Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:32 am
I hate it when, occasionally, in the morning I'm just under the surface of sleep and I think I've already gotten up, kids up, washed, dressed and so forth. Then I wake properly and find I haven't. But it all seemed so real! :(

Even worse when in these kinds of 'realistic' dreams, bad things are happening. :?

#157026 by Persuader
Wed Aug 22, 2007 2:33 am
Got a naughty suggestion from Pamela Anderson last night, but I turned it down.

How's that for staying faithful? :P

#157055 by Biert
Wed Aug 22, 2007 9:20 am
I'd turn Pamela Anderson down too. Again and again.

#157078 by djskrimp
Wed Aug 22, 2007 3:11 pm
Biert wrote:I'd turn Pamela Anderson down too. Again and again.

You're confused, Biert. Turning her OVER is not turning her DOWN.

#157103 by Biert
Thu Aug 23, 2007 3:28 am
djskrimp wrote:
Biert wrote:I'd turn Pamela Anderson down too. Again and again.

You're confused, Biert. Turning her OVER is not turning her DOWN.

You can't turn Pamela Anderson over. Her fake boobs will explode if she lays on top of them. Ba-BANG!. Yuck... :roll:

#157146 by Ampulex Compressa
Thu Aug 23, 2007 8:13 pm
I had a dream last night where I was at my first girlfriend's graduation party (she graduated in 2005, we dated in 2002 [I believe], and we're still friends). I gave her a card, and for some reason, she gave me a gift and a thank you note, in which she thanked me profusely for helping her so much (with what, I'm not sure). The gift is a somewhat large plastic toy train, clearly meant for toddlers.
Suddenly, I'm at work (I work at a small toy store), and I'm putting the toy away on a shelf with one of my friends from work. Then, I'm no longer at work, but in a game of Unreal Tournament 2004. All the weapons and stuff are more like from Half-Life 2, though. I have the gift that I was given, but it's no longer a toy train. It's an ATV-sort of vehicle. I'm riding around on it and using the speed to my advantage to take out a lot of enemies. Then, I get to a cliff where there's a helicopter waiting to fight me. I jump off the ATV and pull out an assault rifle. I take cover, popping out to shoot the helicopter when I'm able.
I defeat the helicopter. I'm back at work, talking to the owner of the store (he's a very friendly guy). We're looking at the level I was just playing in (a large, grassy, hilly area) on the computer screen. He keeps asking "where did you get the idea for this great dungeon?" I'm not sure at what point I came to the realization, but it came up that I had created the level in which I was playing. He seemed to be praising it, but the way he talked, it sounded like there was something wrong with it.

The end!!

#157154 by Bungdeetle
Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:18 am
A few days ago I had a dream that was entirely words. A novel going before my eyes and ears. I don't remember much except it was a pretty strange story, things like "The Man was there. The Man was not The Man he was. There was Joyce. He gave her The Stare." Unfortunately I was having this one in the morning and I got woken up before I could finish it. I wish I could remember so I could write it down and win a Pulitzer prize.

#157156 by sarai-chan
Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:43 am
Last night we watched a really sucky zombie movie.
I dreamed about the film, I was in it telling everyone how
awful and horrible it was, and tried to direct it again :lol:
In the dream the zombie guys were really zombies, so
they couldn't really act, they just stared at me and I guess they wondered how my flesh was going to taste.
Yuck.

(the movie was Day of the Dead: Contagium.
It was so bad I don't think I'll write about it to movie thread.)

#157233 by Kivenkantaja
Sat Aug 25, 2007 7:32 am
Has anyone noticed that the strangest dreams you see are related to the amount of alcohol consumed during the day :D

For example 6 beers gave me this: I'm standing almost naked at my friends house and asking if I could sleep there that night. She said no because she was afraid that her boyfriend would kill me if he'd saw me. One second later two little asian kids and a finnish formula driver Kimi Räikkönen are shouting me behind the door. They want to kill me aswell. Damn I'm popular :lol:

#157262 by Kivenkantaja
Sun Aug 26, 2007 2:51 am
Dunkelheit wrote:alcohol is stupid
Yup. But it's not too stupid if you know your limits. It's so sad to see people pass out once a week. I guess this is a 'drug of choice'-issue here so let's finish it before it even starts shall we?

#157265 by All Hail99
Sun Aug 26, 2007 4:47 am
I remember at a party I went to sleep on the sofa when everyone had passed out (fools....) and I dreamt that I was at the party but no one recognised me and just ignored me.
I then proceeded to smash the house up with the aid of these little gnome people.
Thats when I woke up with a huge grin on my face, I enjoyed that dream :)