Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct

Devin Townsend = Sex music?

24%
24%
26%
26%

#144230 by fullgore
Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:37 pm
How do you get the best of both worlds (online and real life relationships)? Be in both worlds at the same time!

#144231 by fullgore
Wed Mar 28, 2007 9:40 pm
...I'm joking. Although that does sound appealing hmmm

#144263 by gozu
Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:01 am
JuZ wrote:
Lula wrote:I like the idea of having a long distance relationship, because then the relationship is less likely to infringe on my normal life. For instance I won't stop going out clubbing with my friends to stay indoors with the boyfriend, which means a happier me.

You never know... You might get lucky and find a fella who likes going clubbing with you and your friends! Or when you get old and boring like me and my wife, you'll actually be happy to sit around in a wool cardigan and corduroy slippers, knitting baby booties, making pots of tea, watching soap operas and game shows on your black and white telly with a coathanger for an aerial whilst pondering the benefits of changing to a different brand of cleanser for your false teeth.

GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU NO-GOOD WHIPPER SNAPPER!

:P

y'see i'm 21 and me and my lady like that sort of thing!

#144270 by JuZ
Thu Mar 29, 2007 6:41 am
gozu wrote:
JuZ wrote:
Lula wrote:I like the idea of having a long distance relationship, because then the relationship is less likely to infringe on my normal life. For instance I won't stop going out clubbing with my friends to stay indoors with the boyfriend, which means a happier me.

You never know... You might get lucky and find a fella who likes going clubbing with you and your friends! Or when you get old and boring like me and my wife, you'll actually be happy to sit around in a wool cardigan and corduroy slippers, knitting baby booties, making pots of tea, watching soap operas and game shows on your black and white telly with a coathanger for an aerial whilst pondering the benefits of changing to a different brand of cleanser for your false teeth.

GET OFF MY LAWN, YOU NO-GOOD WHIPPER SNAPPER!

:P

y'see i'm 21 and me and my lady like that sort of thing!

Old and boring knows no age limits, my friend. :D

#144288 by Lula
Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:17 am
JuZ wrote:You never know... You might get lucky and find a fella who likes going clubbing with you and your friends!

Bring him on. I seriously can't wait to find a fella like that :D.

#144341 by Deathcom7000
Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:47 pm
I'd say Noisy Pink Bubbles is good for a quickie :lol:

#144342 by black_tooth_grin
Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:28 pm
I'd say yes, alot of the music could be incorporated into sexual activities. :P

#144347 by fullgore
Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:59 pm
Lula wrote:
JuZ wrote:You never know... You might get lucky and find a fella who likes going clubbing with you and your friends!

Bring him on. I seriously can't wait to find a fella like that :D.
I know so many guys that do. Most of them are not the type that I'd want to be friends with, though.

EDIT: Would like to add I was drunk in my last two posts. Glad they were ignored :P