Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#294225 by Slingshotjr
Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:11 pm
i know theres already a video game thread but, i thought it would be cool to have a seperate one to share our gamertags or psn names or whatever
ill start Xbox Live = Slingshotjr
#294235 by Octillus
Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:46 pm
Octillus

Though you'll find that it's on half the time for Halo Reach or Netflix, and that's my roommate.
#294238 by Tyroshai
Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:05 pm
XBL: Tyr0shai

I've already got a few of ye, but if anyone else fancies it you're welcome to add me (provided you let me know who you are if it's not already blatantly obvious) <3
#294249 by swervedriver
Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:41 am
shwuvedrivel

I only have Xbox Live Silver, so we might only compare highscores or laptimes or whatever. Enjoy that. :P
#294310 by Hiddos
Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 am
PSN: Hidstar. It was 2007, it seemed that Hiddos was already taken (I swear there's a guy who also calls himself that and gets accounts on different things before I do, then he never uses them.). Also I once made a Hidstar logo instead of a Rockstar logo (you know, the developer/publisher) with MS Paint when I was like 12 or so. Hidstar was a logical choice.

If someone adds me, please do include a message saying who you are - I get quite a lot of people who add me out of nowhere. Especially since this was posted on the internet before MW2 came out.

I also have a Steam account which is probably either Hidstar or Hiddos. I can't really remember, but I'm online every day as I use it to chat with friends rather than game a lot. I don't really do PC gaming actively.

EDIT: Maybe it'd be easier for people if the name of this topic was 'Post your gamertags' or something similar?