Talk about whatever you want to here, but stay correct
#322467 by Lettuce
Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:33 am
Swap whatever cheese you're making it with with Red Leicester (the legit stuff, I dunno how it fares outside the UK) and chives. You'll thank me in the afterlife when your arteries pack in.
#322543 by Octillus
Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:38 pm
Lettuce wrote:Swap whatever cheese you're making it with with Red Leicester (the legit stuff, I dunno how it fares outside the UK) and chives. You'll thank me in the afterlife when your arteries pack in.

That's what my old roommate used to bring back home after visiting family. That shit should be illegal because i'd otherwise would shoot it in my veins if it existed over here in mass quantity.
#322580 by KeasbyNights
Mon Oct 20, 2014 3:07 am
^ :luigi:

AWESOME NEWS!
#322659 by KeasbyNights
Wed Oct 22, 2014 9:14 am
All of you. And life. And the DTP.
Just want to tell you all how awesome you are. :mrgreen:
I'm having a great week.
#322722 by Bookwyrm83
Fri Oct 24, 2014 6:27 am
Excuse me while I gush.

So the Brad Garrett stand up was funny as hell and completely un-PC, as I'd hoped. Hecklers and unsuspecting audience members were roasted mercilessly, to the amusement of all. When it came to the audience Q&A, I was fortunate enough to be selected first.
I got roasted with the same acerbic wit but surprised him with some off-color answers (the fact that I'm naturally creepy looking coupled with some of my remarks might have even scared him a bit, I think). When I mentioned I moved here from California with my family and work for the post office, he made me out to be a parricidal gunman, which I obliged by stating I didn't kill my parents, just my dad. He also advised me not to get married as my girlfriend's probably at home screwing other guys while I'm out (I can't wait to tell her that tomorrow).
This eventually led to me asking a question, which happened to be "What's the most offensive joke you know or have told?" He incredulously gaped at me and said "Didn't you get enough tonight?" A serious answer followed about preferring observational humor (and that he's never done an Aristocrats skit).
So yeah, got to exchange some interesting banter and found that the other audiences members who he spoke with weren't quite so bold, and predictably half were Raymond-based, which Brad took in stride; the insults he had about Ray Romano were priceless.

Awesome night out.
#322777 by Lettuce
Sat Oct 25, 2014 7:44 pm
I went to go see one of my favourite bands and one of the guys just happened to have the same rucksack as me. I nearly went home with all his bag-junk.

#322962 by Chris87
Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:36 am
Lettuce wrote:I went to go see one of my favourite bands and one of the guys just happened to have the same rucksack as me. I nearly went home with all his bag-junk.

pic

First I thought "Yeah, wow...same rucksack...what a surprise" and then I saw how it looked like...now that's really something that should be like winning the lottery :D.

Speaking of awesomeness, your avatar should be mentioned as well btw.. I immediately saved that one the first time I saw it.
#322969 by sylkicks
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:09 am
Victimlas wrote:GIANTS WIN!!!! That is all ;) :D

Woooooooooo!!!!! It was a nailbiter there when Gordon got that hit in the last inning and made it to third. But muh Giants made it, 3 times in 5 years!

You, me, and Cody can celebrate. What a series.
#322970 by Victimlas
Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:22 am
sylkicks wrote:
Victimlas wrote:GIANTS WIN!!!! That is all ;) :D

Woooooooooo!!!!! It was a nailbiter there when Gordon got that hit in the last inning and made it to third. But muh Giants made it, 3 times in 5 years!

You, me, and Cody can celebrate. What a series.

YES!! Awesome to find other Giants fans here :D :D

I watched the 9th inning in horror... when Blanco and Perez both botched that ball.. :shock: we were just lucky it wasn't Cain or Dyson because I think they would have scored.

Bumgarner is just insane in all my years watching baseball I've never seen anything like it :D
#322983 by Bookwyrm83
Thu Oct 30, 2014 7:42 pm
I'm not as heavy into baseball as I used to be but I'm also glad Giants won. They're the team my family loves, and I admit, what I saw on the sports channel at work (on all the time) was pretty impressive.
#322990 by Lettuce
Fri Oct 31, 2014 6:46 am
Chris87 wrote:First I thought "Yeah, wow...same rucksack...what a surprise" and then I saw how it looked like...now that's really something that should be like winning the lottery :D.

Speaking of awesomeness, your avatar should be mentioned as well btw.. I immediately saved that one the first time I saw it.

Ahhh, well here's a funny thing; my avatar is from a music video of that guy's band...and Devin is a very big fan. The song is just as ridiculous as the video.

[youtube]OFdK_TBrBGs[/youtube]