I'm gonna melt you guys!

#133605 by naas
Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:24 am
Order History: 15 Nov 2006 - Received
17 Nov 2006 - Order Shipped

whoohooooo!

#133609 by black_tooth_grin
Sun Nov 19, 2006 9:12 am
How long would it take to get sent to Australia? :?

#133641 by EternalMetal
Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:00 pm
Order Status: Shipped
Order History: 16 Nov 2006 - Received
18 Nov 2006 - Order Shipped

YAY!!! I cant wait to hear it. Hopefully should be in by teusday or wednesday. Or tommorow!!

#133642 by Coma Divine
Sun Nov 19, 2006 7:32 pm
Im A Strapping Young Lad wrote:How long would it take to get sent to Australia? :?
Usually a little over a week to my house.

Subtract a day if you're in the Melbourne metro area, and you got it. :)

#133643 by Edkaye
Sun Nov 19, 2006 8:26 pm
Mine got shipped on the 17th.

I am only in Victoria, so I am hoping it will be here tomorrow morning (20th). Shipping usually take about this long, though Canada Post often fucks up in a massive way, so fingers crossed :)

#133647 by -THe-Billy-
Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:02 pm
Mine's on the way as of NOV 18... and I almost fainted today because of lack of sleep...got up to get water from the fridge and felt dizzy, saw stars, then came tto while still standing and felt as if I had just woken uyp from a dream... so if this is an album to fall asleep to, I could really use that right about now. Guh...

#133649 by Edkaye
Sun Nov 19, 2006 10:40 pm
-THe-Billy- wrote:Mine's on the way as of NOV 18... and I almost fainted today because of lack of sleep...got up to get water from the fridge and felt dizzy, saw stars, then came tto while still standing and felt as if I had just woken uyp from a dream... so if this is an album to fall asleep to, I could really use that right about now. Guh...

Maybe you drank too much of that nasty brown water you guys in Vancouver have been getting. Thankfully we avoided that. Though the water in my apartment is always a little brown... :D

#133656 by djskrimp
Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:28 am
Edkaye wrote:
-THe-Billy- wrote:Mine's on the way as of NOV 18... and I almost fainted today because of lack of sleep...got up to get water from the fridge and felt dizzy, saw stars, then came tto while still standing and felt as if I had just woken uyp from a dream... so if this is an album to fall asleep to, I could really use that right about now. Guh...

Maybe you drank too much of that nasty brown water you guys in Vancouver have been getting. Thankfully we avoided that. Though the water in my apartment is always a little brown... :D

Umm..ewww. Get a Brita filter, man!

Shipped the 17th, to be in Japan soon, and when you hear the collective shouts of "Godzilla!", worry not. It is only I, Stoney, tearing through northern Japan in my happiness glee when I get said CD.

#133657 by ladytwiglet
Mon Nov 20, 2006 2:36 am
Edkaye wrote:
Biert wrote:
JayjayAbnormal wrote:
Edkaye wrote:Oh man, that sucks. I ordered mine on the first day and it hasn't yet shipped, I was hoping it would be quick considering I am only just down the road. Guess I will have to wait :(

Are you serious? You only live down the street from where they ship it from? :P

I'd say "Don't mail it, I'll come pick it up myself" :P

Well, I don't mean that in the literal sense. I am like 50km away, that would be a big walk.

In Canada all distances are shorter, I asked a friend what he had planned for his vacation, he told me he was driving to L.A. that is like 2000 km or so! I am from England originally, and we think 100 miles is a long journey, we have to stop for a cup of tea every 20 miles or so :)

haha!! so true! i find it hard work driving across the country to visit my dad and hes only 200 miles away! i have to stop off at little chef on my way every time :P

#133661 by Edkaye
Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:01 am
ladytwiglet wrote:
Edkaye wrote:
Biert wrote:
JayjayAbnormal wrote:
Edkaye wrote:Oh man, that sucks. I ordered mine on the first day and it hasn't yet shipped, I was hoping it would be quick considering I am only just down the road. Guess I will have to wait :(

Well, I don't mean that in the literal sense. I am like 50km away, that would be a big walk.

In Canada all distances are shorter, I asked a friend what he had planned for his vacation, he told me he was driving to L.A. that is like 2000 km or so! I am from England originally, and we think 100 miles is a long journey, we have to stop for a cup of tea every 20 miles or so :)

haha!! so true! i find it hard work driving across the country to visit my dad and hes only 200 miles away! i have to stop off at little chef on my way every time :P

One of my friends here told me they once went to visit family in England and they went out one day with them, and they drove about 100 miles, stopping 3 or 4 times in lay-bys to stretch there legs and drink instant coffee from a thermos. Ahhh, makes me miss the old place a bit.

When I told him about the dogging phenomenon in lay-bys, and proposed that was why they kept stopping, he was a not very pleased :)

#133662 by Edkaye
Mon Nov 20, 2006 3:06 am
Edkaye wrote:
ladytwiglet wrote:
Edkaye wrote:
Biert wrote:
JayjayAbnormal wrote:

One of my friends here told me they once went to visit family in England and they went out one day with them, and they drove about 100 miles, stopping 3 or 4 times in lay-bys to stretch there legs and drink instant coffee from a thermos. Ahhh, makes me miss the old place a bit.

When I told him about the dogging phenomenon in lay-bys, and proposed that was why they kept stopping, he was a not very pleased :)

Though to be honest my Dad used to drive from Yorkshire down to the south for race meetings, and he would never stop unless a bathroom break was needed. Several hours in a car with my brother is not a fun time.

That is the other thing, roads here aren't as prone to congestion as in England, due to there being only 32 million Canadians, as opposed to 60 million British in a much smaller space. So driving 200 miles takes no time at all, whereas it can take hours and hourse in England.

#133672 by black_tooth_grin
Mon Nov 20, 2006 7:53 am
Coma Divine wrote:
Im A Strapping Young Lad wrote:How long would it take to get sent to Australia? :?
Usually a little over a week to my house.

Subtract a day if you're in the Melbourne metro area, and you got it. :)
Thanks mate, I should get it by thursday. 8)

#133674 by Lolliklauer
Mon Nov 20, 2006 8:03 am
Ordered two, one for me, one for my girlfriend.

Did anyone receive it, yet?

#133695 by Atari
Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:55 pm
Myra from Indiana has hers already.

#133696 by myra
Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:14 pm
No..I meant I ordered it. :lol:
I've had very little sleep lately..