This is my request, wish me the best
#320633 by bonekrap44
Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:56 pm
Does anybody have the offical lyrics to the whole album?
I've found some on the interwebs but they're riddled with holes and not trustworthy.
I bought the digital download edition so i'm not sure if the actual CD came with a booklet and lyrics as they often do. Any help is appreciated! :D
#320650 by swervedriver
Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:07 am
The lyrics are not in the booklet of the 2CD-album, and I am also very curious about this. I'm terrible at deciphering sung language. :)
#321351 by bferrand
Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:42 am
Up !
I would be very glad too if the team could provide a link to official lyrics.
I've always been kind of attentive to what Devin has to say, and I don't really trust second-hand transcriptions since the meaning of Dev's work focuses on something that is essentially beyond words and ideas. At this point, any word misunderstood can change the whole meaning of a song.
Even if it is a very personnal content, I think every one has something to learn about the deep inner inquiry in which he is involved throughout his artistic work.
Those guys (inspired artists) are a bridge between human world and the field of creation. I think it is worth paying attention to what they have to say, precisely because it is inspired ans not reductible to a simple output of the every-day brain.
#321865 by elscardo
Wed Sep 17, 2014 6:57 am
I pledged for the lyric book. I believe it's at the post office for pickup today. If it is, I'll come back with lyrics!
#322035 by St_Clean
Sun Sep 28, 2014 10:03 pm
So no news regarding the official lyrics book? :o
#322098 by Odal
Tue Sep 30, 2014 7:48 am
Thought I should mention that I've updated the lyrics on the Google Docs page straight from the lyrics book. Enjoy.
#322127 by bonekrap44
Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:07 pm
Odal wrote:Thought I should mention that I've updated the lyrics on the Google Docs page straight from the lyrics book. Enjoy.

Thank you very much! They look great!
#322799 by Thominator
Sun Oct 26, 2014 4:15 pm
Thanks! The lyrics of the bonus disc aren't included?
#325573 by djp132
Sun Oct 09, 2016 1:14 pm
Anyone have or know where I can find the lyrics to Disc 2? Specifically Where You've Been and Aquarius.
I have a good bit of them figured out from just listening but there are some passages I cant make out.
#326159 by travissmith
Tue Jan 15, 2019 12:17 am
djp132 wrote:Anyone have or know where I can find the lyrics to Disc 2? Specifically Where You've Been and Aquarius.
I have a good bit of them figured out from just listening but there are some passages I cant make out.

I have been searching for aquarius forever and have gone mad searching now lol, both such great songs!